✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

May 23-28th.....can't believe that wasn't on the news there. Surely me coming to town is just as fucking exciting as Radiohead. :angry:
:lol:

Oy, are you going to the Electronic Music Festival downtown? I'm sure there's plenty of tickets left (including VIP)...

I was hoping for a surprise appearance from the Yorkernator. Maybe he'll stop by on the way from Coachella to the East Coast? :dazzled: There's certainly enough time with these tour dates!

/wishful thinking

Well, since you'll be in town you are more than welcome to stop by and visit a certain little glow-y spin-y piece of memorabilia. :nice:

I want to go to the Toronto date but I don't know if I'll actually end up doing it because it's $81, which I could normally accept begrudgingly, but the concert is literally being held on a giant field which is really not an ideal concert setting.

YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF, WHEN I SEE "CANADA TOUR DATES" GET ALL EXCITED AND THEN SEE IT'S JUST MONTREAL AND TORONTO. HOLY FUCK. CANADA HAS A WEST COAST TOO, WORLD! READ A FUCKING MAP.

But seriously, the fact that they are going to Seattle and completely ignoring Vancouver is definitely a "fuck you Vancouver" (IMO) for all the shit that happened in the past at their concerts here.

I'm allowed to be a little bitter, but still happy for everyone who's in the East coast and gets to see them!

/rant

I totally understand what you mean. It's happened so often that a (good) band announces a "(big) European tour" and they play in the UK, France, Benelux and Germany. Thanks and fuck you, too.

Jonny Greenwood And Krzysztof Penderecki's Album Streaming In Full:

http://www.npr.org/2012/03/04/147668709/first-listen-krzysztof-penderecki-and-jonny-greenwood?ps=mh_fl

:thumbsup:

Yay, thanks for the link!

I want to go to the Toronto date but I don't know if I'll actually end up doing it because it's $81, which I could normally accept begrudgingly, but the concert is literally being held on a giant field which is really not an ideal concert setting.
Go go go go go :dance: You'll just have to make sure you're really close to the stage or the soundboard and that's it.

Lost in the excitement over East Coast dates... :dance:

Jonny Greenwood And Krzysztof Penderecki's Album Streaming In Full:

http://www.npr.org/2012/03/04/147668709/first-listen-krzysztof-penderecki-and-jonny-greenwood?ps=mh_fl

:thumbsup:

Ah will have to check that up later, I always liked how Jonny's music had a lot of Penderecki. Thanks.

The Android app works only if you're in the venue. I tried it when they played for the first time and it didn't work.
What is the point in that? If you're inside the venue, you're already watching the show. If that's really the case... it is an extremely lame app.

American Airlines Arena can go fuck themselves!
Uh oh, what happened? :uhoh: Did they have multiple entrances and let other people in first?