This tour has better setlists than In Rainbows tour, imo. :wacky:

But I still need How To Disappear Completely :bigcry:

I GOT TICKETS

GA!!

Yay! :dance:

he teased us when he started singing "I'll dress like you're niece"

damnit

:blush:

You guys I'm so excited. I haven't seen Thom and the gang for FOUR YEARS and I'm gonna cry maybe.

When I listened to In Rainbows for the first time it was like 4am on download day and I just sat there and cried because I was so happy and the music was so great and pretty and moving and omg

That was embarrassing.

That was awesome. I remember listening to it for the first time when I was walking to uni and I thought 15 Step sounded much better than live versions I'd heard until then.

STREET SPIRIT
I wanna see this song live so bad. :bigcry:

Wait there is a stream for the shows? :surprised:

I'm joining your listening party tonight then :dance:

A guy streamed it from his phone. Ain't sure it's happening tonight or tomorrow or whenever. :\

that's why I love and respect the band because every show is different from the next

I don't know how I feel about them.

Like, Kid A is SO perfect (like...unbelievably so) but Thom is SUCH A DOUCHE but I don't care because he's the best musician ever but UGH SO MEAN. I don't think he's human. Because I don't believe humans (flawed as they are) can create a perfect album like that (let alone multiple ones like Radiohead have). I know that sounds pretentious but I don't give a fuck.

I wouldn't want to meet him because I feel like my feelings would be hurt because Thom isn't very friendly. Inhuman.

BUT SO PERFECT AHHH :bomb:

They have the most respect I have for a set of musicians because you can tell the music, every song is crafted so painstakingly well. Like, if you can turn "Pulled Apart By Horses" into "Reckoner" after sitting on it for years and years and years, that's dedication. I don't know. That probably didn't make any sense. And I don't get bored even after I've been listening to a record for over a decade because there's so much to it.

Again, pretentious, but no fucks are given.

I probably sound retarded with every post I put in this thread because it's mostly random, mindless drivel.

Atlanta Setlist:

Bloom

Little By Little

Airbag

Arpeggi

Magpie

The Gloaming

Kid A

Pyramid Song

Nude

Identikit

Lotus Flower

There There

Feral

Idioteque

The Daily Mail

Bodysnatchers

Separator

You and Whose Army?

Myxomatosis

EIIRP

Staircase

Reckoner

Street Spirit

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m08l92UuAo1qf3hwgo1_500.png

I don't know how I feel about them.

Like, Kid A is SO perfect (like...unbelievably so) but Thom is SUCH A DOUCHE but I don't care because he's the best musician ever but UGH SO MEAN. I don't think he's human. Because I don't believe humans (flawed as they are) can create a perfect album like that (let alone multiple ones like Radiohead have). I know that sounds pretentious but I don't give a fuck.

I wouldn't want to meet him because I feel like my feelings would be hurt because Thom isn't very friendly. Inhuman.

BUT SO PERFECT AHHH :bomb:

They have the most respect I have for a set of musicians because you can tell the music, every song is crafted so painstakingly well. Like, if you can turn "Pulled Apart By Horses" into "Reckoner" after sitting on it for years and years and years, that's dedication. I don't know. That probably didn't make any sense. And I don't get bored even after I've been listening to a record for over a decade because there's so much to it.

Again, pretentious, but no fucks are given.

I probably sound retarded with every post I put in this thread because it's mostly random, mindless drivel.

I see what you mean. But I think Thom has mellowed as he's gotten older.

But yeah it's really cool an interesting how they can transform one song to the next

Atlanta Setlist:

Bloom

Little By Little

Airbag

Arpeggi

Magpie

The Gloaming

Kid A

Pyramid Song

Nude

Identikit

Lotus Flower

There There

Feral

Idioteque

The Daily Mail

Bodysnatchers

Separator

You and Whose Army?

Myxomatosis

EIIRP

Staircase

Reckoner

Street Spirit

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m08l92UuAo1qf3hwgo1_500.png

yeah I saw that on atease... I wish people wouldn't post pictures of that until after the show. I don't know how they got the setlist anyway

I give up on the stream, it keeps skipping and stopping.

Thom is SUCH A DOUCHE

Thom isn't very friendly. Inhuman.

I don't get why people think he's that bad...Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a bitch myself, I dunno... But he's never really bothered me, even when I didn't even like them he never did...:shrug: