✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Is that the base price only, or does that include fees?

The base price here (according to the ticketmaster general sale starting Saturday) is $69.50; total with fees is $81.

That's what I saw when I was on Radiohead's website this afternoon at work (might have been waste). Didn't mention any additional fees.

That's what I saw when I was on Radiohead's website this afternoon at work (might have been waste). Didn't mention any additional fees.
Yeah that seems a bit overpriced. Converting the U.S. $ price to £, that should translate to a £45 base price (up to £52 if there are fees).

Maybe they are going to make pretty lighted bracelets for the U.K. shows and that's why they are charging you more. :|

There coming to my city, but I can't pay $70 plus like a $10 service charge. There seems to be no price range. Those are the only tickets you can buy. Doesn't sound right though. Every seat the same price? Many cause it's not officially on sale yet?

But yeah, too expencive as is.:(

Edit: oh, numbersgirl already said this....

There coming to my city, but I can't pay $70 plus like a $10 service charge. There seems to be no price range. Those are the only tickets you can buy. Doesn't sound right though. Every seat the same price? Many cause it's not officially on sale yet?

But yeah, too expencive as is.:(

Edit: oh, numbersgirl already said this....

US and UK had second level prices up the nose bleeds.

Oh and in Dallas there was a guy in the PIT that had bought off a scalping site. I asked how they got around the scan your card thing and he pulled out a credit card and said they are buying the seats using the prepaid cards and then send you the card instead of a ticket. ****s! :veryangry2:

Having crap seat at tonights show pros and cons:

pros

Got ticket to show, lots of peeps didn't.

I will be hearing Radiohead.

Was able to sleep til 2pm.

Weather is shit today and I can wait til doors open and walk straight in.

Can drink and go to bathroom and stuff.

cons

Thom is already tiny, it will look like flea circus when he dances.

Ed is tall but I can't see him from up there!

I'm afraid of heights.

Venue is near airport. Without blinking redlight hat, I could get hit by low flying plane.

Those screens may look awesome in pictures, but a 4x4 screen looks like a postage stamp from up there. Get a damn jumbo screen or make some of those move together to form a jumbo screen! :angry:

Hope that none of Austin's famous bats hang from the ceiling. :uhoh:

Did you see the O2 arena? :bomb: :bomb: I'd be scared for my life if I had a seat on level 4.

As for the tickets (and I'm sorry for doing this because I'm not particularly happy when others do it), don't Coldplay charge much more for shows in such venues?

Did you see the O2 arena? :bomb: :bomb: I'd be scared for my life if I had a seat on level 4.

As for the tickets (and I'm sorry for doing this because I'm not particularly happy when others do it), don't Coldplay charge much more for shows in such venues?

well at least coldplay have big screen so people at the back can see them. I don't see the purpose of those floating screen they use.

I know for my particular venue Coldplay tickets were like $20/$25 cheaper. Not sure the exact price though....

$20 is a lot if you don't have a steady income, which most of us don't. I guess. Anyway, I don't mind paying a bit more for these gigs as I see them more like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I know I'll be able to save up for other things later.

I've spent way too much of my money on concerts this year.

I paid $82 for RH and like $130 for Coldplay..

I have front row by the stage seats for coldplay, so I didn't mind that much, especially considering the price of tickets went down as you were farther and farther away..but I paid the same price for RH being stuck at the opposite end of the arena as I would have for getting floor seats. So I was and am a little pissed over that.

$212 dollars, holy shiit.