✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

It will take up a lot of battery so if you want to take pics make sure you bring a separate camera.

I think you just need a UStream or whatever account.

I mean I'm not gonna do shit with my phone. It distracts me from being entranced by the music like I'm prone to do at Radiohead concerts. I'd just start the stream, give you a link, and put the phone in my pocket.

I don't really like that song

I mean it's okay

What's the big deal :huh:

what?!?!

how come I end up where I started?

...15 step now

Bloom

Little By Little

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

Morning Mr Magpie

The Gloaming

The Daily Mail

Pyramid Song

The Amazing Sounds of Orgy

Karma Police

15 Step

I don't really like that song

I mean it's okay

What's the big deal :huh:

It's just the whole visceral vibe of it. Love love love.

It will be interesting to hear how they compensate for the female vocal part of it. Maybe some sort of Ed effect or Jonny using that one sliding instrument thing (don't know what it is called).

edit: Come to think of it, they probably never played it before because there was too much percussion involved. Now that they have an extra drummer, they can play it no prob.

Do you guiz want me to stream from my phone

I'll do it if I can figure out how

if you want to sure!

but don't spend too much time using your phone for it. I once tweeted the Atoms For Peace setlist as it came in and wouldn't do it again (unless I got like shit seats)

I like the people in the Radiohead thread :nice:

Most Radiohead fans I meet are pretentious jackasses. I once argued with one in a record store.

I guess radiatory overexposure to overexcited Coldplay fans mellows everyone out.

I like the people in the Radiohead thread :nice:

Most Radiohead fans I meet are pretentious jackasses. I once argued with one in a record store.

I guess radiatory overexposure to overexcited Coldplay fans mellows everyone out.

The longest I've ever talked to a radiohead fan was when I worked in walmart and this guy asked me if we had TKOL in stock yet.. I said no, and he ran out the doors.

But I've never actually met another person who likes them past Creep or Karma Police.

The longest I've ever talked to a radiohead fan was when I worked in walmart and this guy asked me if we had TKOL in stock yet.. I said no, and he ran out the doors.

But I've never actually met another person who likes them past Creep or Karma Police.

They congregate in a record store called Slackers next to the "R's" in the CD's

And they wait until I go to the R's

Then they argue with me about how I'm stupid for liking Hail to the Thief more than OK Computer

And then I'm like lol you've never touched a boob

They congregate in a record store called Slackers next to the "R's" in the CD's

And they wait until I go to the R's

Then they argue with me about how I'm stupid for liking Hail to the Thief more than OK Computer

And then I'm like lol you've never touched a boob

Hah, I bet that shut them up.

Oooh, I just remembered too. I met a girl who liked them in HMV too. She helped me order The Bends... So I have met a total of 2 people who like them. Woooo