✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I pursued the GA for Detroit, partly because they didn't explicitly say what sections the seats were in; and I didn't want to click the seated option and not like the seats and then go back to get GA and have them be sold out. Turns out they were really good seats, but... the "legal" scalping companies appear to have a lot of those. Already up and selling them for 2-3 times the price.

Well, at least I got GA!

Question... do they allow WASTE GA early entry compared to general sale GA? Or is it just first-come first-served regardless of ticket status?

I pursued the GA for Detroit, partly because they didn't explicitly say what sections the seats were in; and I didn't want to click the seated option and not like the seats and then go back to get GA and have them be sold out. Turns out they were really good seats, but... the "legal" scalping companies appear to have a lot of those. Already up and selling them for 2-3 times the price.

Well, at least I got GA!

Question... do they allow WASTE GA early entry compared to general sale GA? Or is it just first-come first-served regardless of ticket status?

Roseland was an early entry, but I don't know for these shows. You'll have to ask Angie

No it was just a single GA line. WASTE peeps had actual tickets though and ticketmaster peeps had to scan their credit cards at the gate. If WASTE peeps didn't have hard copy tickets, then they had a voucher and went to box office and got their tickets.

For the shows that went on sale today, it specifically indicated that everything was will call, nothing will be mailed out even to WASTE peeps. So it was almost pointless to do the WASTE presale now, unless you were going for seats.

They just posted this though:

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH THE NAME OF THE PERSON ATTENDING THE SHOW, NOT THE CARD HOLDER, AS WE WONT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE NAME ON THE ORDER AFTER PURCHASE.

So basically they realized what the scalping companies were doing (prepaid credit cards), and now they are screwed. Well, that's good!

I kind of wish I had tried for seats now... :\

So basically they realized what the scalping companies were doing (prepaid credit cards), and now they are screwed. Well, that's good!

Eep, I have a friend who purchased for Phoenix a while back and got a prepaid card from a scalper. Hopefully she'll be okay if this specification was only just put up.

Eep, I have a friend who purchased for Phoenix a while back and got a prepaid card from a scalper. Hopefully she'll be okay if this specification was only just put up.
She should probably contact the person/company and ask if there is any kind of refund if she is refused entry. And if the person indicates "well we haven't had any problems before", then she should point them in the direction of this new rule.

How early should I show up tomorrow

I'm thinking about being like LOL PHUKK U SKEWL and leaving tonight so I can get to the venue super early so I can be in front

As in I can be there in the morning. Not overnight. Thom's not worth THAT.

How early should I show up tomorrow

I'm thinking about being like LOL PHUKK U SKEWL and leaving tonight so I can get to the venue super early so I can be in front

As in I can be there in the morning. Not overnight. Thom's not worth THAT.

leave early. get there like noon or sooner. It'll be worth the wait

Congrats to everyone who got tickets and good luck to who's getting them tomorrow/today/soon! :)

I really need this:

il_570xN.307899430.jpg

:wacky:

That's cute!

I really want to buy a bunch of rh ts-shirts but they are too expensive!

leave early. get there like noon or sooner. It'll be worth the wait

Okay :nice:

I'll just get the hell out of Columbia at like 8am

2hr drive

I'll be there at 10am or so :awesome:

You guys I'm so excited

She should probably contact the person/company and ask if there is any kind of refund if she is refused entry. And if the person indicates "well we haven't had any problems before", then she should point them in the direction of this new rule.

Thanks, I'll let her know. :)