✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I got my "event reminder" for Austin. Thank goodness these ticket sites send out emails that I have a Radiohead concert to attend because otherwise I would have forgot all about it. :rolleyes:
tee hee

I hope you are successful in wooing your way into the ACL taping tonight!

Well poop! I was hoping they would come back and headline the ACL Festival but October dates rules that out. Good for you, bad for us. :cry:

Was hoping so too since I'm highly considering attending my first ACL this year.

Oh well, hopefully this means I'll get a proper SoCal show in Aug or Sept.

And yeah, all the new songs so far are merely okay and have a lot of work that need to be put into them if they're to end up on a future album.

Oh, my friend called me during Airbag the other night but it cut out after 10 seconds since connections at gigs are always crappy. Was still awesome. :cool:

Hey guys. I don't think I've ever posted in the WoM section before, for some ridiculous reason. :shame:

Anyway.

THE AMSTERDAM DATE IS UP!

YEAH! Finally.

I'm going to the Amsterdam show. If I get tickets that is. Presale starts tomorrow...

you can follow TheOtherLeslie on twitter. She tweets all the info about what's going on before and during the show.

MardiGras_normal.jpg

TheOtherLeslie Leslie Nichols

Thom Yorke is walking around here like he's a normal person #acltv

Will there be someone live streaming?

Hey guys. I don't think I've ever posted in the WoM section before, for some ridiculous reason. :shame:

Anyway.

YEAH! Finally.

I'm going to the Amsterdam show. If I get tickets that is. Presale starts tomorrow...

Woo, good luck with tickets! :)