✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I don't think I'll be going to RH this Sunday... not from the way it's looking- I don't have a ride.

I did but then everything got to complicated and I can't deal with all that stress so I'm like nah, man. I'll just find another way to go....

I have no other way.

I'M CRYING ABOUT MY PROBS IN HERE

she shouldn't even have a DSLR then, my lord
She told me she used flash because the pictures would be blurry otherwise. I had to restrain myself from saying: "Your brains are blurry, you dumb fuck." I just smiled and said: "Oh well, mine got perfectly clear with a P&S. :nice:"

I don't think I'll be going to RH this Sunday... not from the way it's looking- I don't have a ride.

I did but then everything got to complicated and I can't deal with all that stress so I'm like nah, man. I'll just find another way to go....

I have no other way.

Dude, you can't just give up. :wtf: Go early and you'll make it. Some of my friends are going, I could ask if they knew any public transport to the venue.

Hi :wacko:

A lot of my friends like the same music as I do. They also like Radiohead, but I haven't really got around to listen to their songs. Can you tell me where to start? I mean, which album? Thanks! :)

I started with The Bends, which is quite an old album of theirs so I don't think it really represents what their music is like now (It is still a great album though). OK Computer is a good place to start because it probably has a couple of songs you might recognise (maybe No Surprises or Karma Police) as well as some really classic songs :D

Apparently In Rainbows is also a good album, but I haven't got round to listening to that yet. That might be a good start if you want to hear some of their more recent stuff.

She told me she used flash because the pictures would be blurry otherwise. I had to restrain myself from saying: "Your brains are blurry, you dumb fuck." I just smiled and said: "Oh well, mine got perfectly clear with a P&S. :nice:"

Dude, you can't just give up. :wtf: Go early and you'll make it. Some of my friends are going, I could ask if they knew any public transport to the venue.

I looked at Greyhound and other buslines. I simply don't have enough money for that :///

:laugh3:

Even a simple photography class would suffice for that sort of knowledge! Hahaha

I have no other way.

d00d that sucks

Where are you coming from, and how far away is the venue?

d00d that sucks

Where are you coming from, and how far away is the venue?

Waaah, well I got things settled. Everything was complicated. I'm taking a greyhound from fayetteville ar which is where i am and it's 4 hours to kansas city. i should be getting there at like 6.30am :P which is funny but yeah... I'll probs be first in line :uhoh:

I looked at Greyhound and other buslines. I simply don't have enough money for that :///
Oh god. :( I think you should still go for it, even if the transport's gonna be expensive. I know it's hard to spend loads and loads on money on something, especially if you're not rich but I think you'll be glad once you're at the concert. It might be your only opportunity to see them in a long while. Do it, it's gonna be fine!!! :hug:

:laugh3:

Even a simple photography class would suffice for that sort of knowledge! Hahaha

Or just a look at the photos - no special flash thingy and big distance (well, anything that's more than 2m away from you) = BAD.

I know some that are going, so if you get to chat with a tall girl called Amy, tell her I said hi to her and others[/color] :D) and you won't be bored. It's worth it. :nice:

Oh god. :( I think you should still go for it, even if the transport's gonna be expensive. I know it's hard to spend loads and loads on money on something, especially if you're not rich but I think you'll be glad once you're at the concert. It might be your only opportunity to see them in a long while. Do it, it's gonna be fine!!! :hug:

6.30 am is really early but if you've got GA, it's gonna be awesome. You'll get to chat with other fans (I know some that are going, so if you get to chat with a tall girl called Amy, tell her I said hi to her and

others :D) and you won't be bored. It's worth it. :nice:

Yeah, I mean I spent $70 on it but i think it possibly has to do with it being last minute. And it's only one way. I'm riding back with friends so that makes it better. I just feel weiiird being in Kansas City by myself in the wee morning hours. Idk KC is shady and it's suppose to RAIN RAIN R. A. I. N. sigh

When I went to see Bon Iver it was raining too -___-

Oh okay good :nice:

I was concerned.

I wish I had GA again :disappointed:

Aw, I have a couple of questions:

First of all, my bus leaves at 1.45 am but i just realized that there is a time change... :thinking: we lose an hour...

So... does that effect it?!?!?

I'M SCARED AND CONFUSED

should I get to there 2 hours early so I can actually be one hour early or omg

Also, do paperless ticketholders get tickets at the door like actual physical tickets or not? b/c that would suck :-(((

I just feel weiiird being in Kansas City by myself in the wee morning hours. Idk KC is shady and it's suppose to RAIN RAIN R. A. I. N. sigh

THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!

THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!!THERAINDROPS!!![/font][/size]

Agreed. :nod:

I'm obsessed with Sit Down Stand Up, The Gloaming, Where I End And You Begin, I Might Be Wrong, Street Spirit... and the entire In Rainbows and Kid A. :freak:

Aw, I have a couple of questions:

First of all, my bus leaves at 1.45 am but i just realized that there is a time change... :thinking: we lose an hour...

So... does that effect it?!?!?

I'M SCARED AND CONFUSED

should I get to there 2 hours early so I can actually be one hour early or omg

Also, do paperless ticketholders get tickets at the door like actual physical tickets or not? b/c that would suck :-(((

Uhhh I don't think it will be affected. It happens really early in the morning.

I was there, like, 6 hours early because I had GA and wanted to get a good spot to stand at. But if you have a seat, don't worry about it. It will be saved for you. I'd plan on being there about an hour early ideally in that scenario.

IM SO EXCITED. I'll be there about a half hour early because I have a lot of crap to do. But I don't care because I have seats (and shit ones at that)