✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When you listen to Coldplay, you move like..

strikie

daniel kessler from interpol :wacky:

david fonseca / stefan from placebo :wacko:

benjamin biolay's keyboardist / mr shoes's from indochine :freak:

flake + richard from rammstein :bomb:

:P

wait no, those are aren't on the list.

so i guess like

guy and jonny then. :uhoh:

thought once i was in a disco and coldplay was played and i started jumping like crazy chris does :embarrassed:

Definitely Chris. I go absolutely mad. Jumping around, weird dancing, full of energy. I got real pumped watching Glastonbury and ended up sweating a bit. This was just me in my room. So, imagine at a live concert. Hahah

Same, I went absolutely mental watching Glasto :lol: and got a bit tired in the end but it was so worth it.

But I do pretend I'm Will at the end of ETIAW when I hear the drums.

CHRIS. I had Lost stuck in my head one day while I was in the city and I walked down four blocks just flailing around. At least I didn't do any tumbling. >__>

Btw, THIS. Can someone make a GIF of 1:49 - 1:51?! :love:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EuTA4jlpWA]Head bobbling[/ame]

Oh and I move like Thom Yorke, Lotus Flower style. :D

Definitely Chris. I think I may be chronically, perpetually hyper. I once knocked my computer, a lamp, and a glass of water off the table in one swoop when I was dancing around like Chris while watching a streamed concert :D

But during Jonny's solos I just twirl around in place and pretend I'm playing the guitar :cool:

CHRIS. I had Lost stuck in my head one day while I was in the city and I walked down four blocks just flailing around. At least I didn't do any tumbling. >__>

Btw, THIS. Can someone make a GIF of 1:49 - 1:51?! :love:

Head bobbling

Oh and I move like Thom Yorke, Lotus Flower style. :D

:lol: That's my favorite dance. I've also been doing the Chris arm swirling, etc deal as well for quite a few years.

like all of them when i listen to live songs i move like chris would when he's singing in my place (you all know what i mean) and sometimes when the bass is good i do guy and during viva i do will but for the jonny i was strum my leg hahaha