✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need performing tips

86Timewarp

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viva la Vida on piano is a good choice. Then people can join in a the bridge, and from there you don't need to sing very much from there and to the end if the people are enjoying the performance. Lost? is also good option and not that hard to sing.

Have you written any songs yourself, btw? Really a good opportunity to check out if they are any good ...

Also agree that you should have one song from another band as well as two Coldplay songs. Sing With Or Without You or Don't Stop Believing or something like that. Then people will know the words.

Saw someone mentioning Postcards From Far Away. That could be a good intro like Coldplay doing these days with the Back To The Future song or whatever it is ... You can play it before you even introduce yourself.

This conversation could be over, and much simpler if he said, "shut up". It's offensive, straight to the point, and is common. Instead, he had to show us his incredible urban dictionary skills. Score one goes to SplinterCell.

the freak....ok nvm, anyway, it's rainign tomorrow so I'll add Singing in the Rain to the mix, i'll try to get some video for the hopelessly confused Anette and we should be good, wish me luck!

Wedding Bells

or

Lovers in Japan

Us Against the World

Singing in the Rain

Life is for Living