✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need performing tips

86Timewarp

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the biggest things, truthfully, is simply to HAVE FUN!

Yes, there comes a time when having fun with awful quality will get you no where. Assuming you're asking for performance tips, you probably know what you're doing musically. Don't be afraid to let yourself go!

You've seen Chris during his singing solo performances...he spins around and literally does backrolls onstage.

Enjoy yourself :)

Honestly you're not that bad. I've heard better, but I've definitely heard worse. Quite a lot of those notes you were singing were perfect but some of them were flat. I think a lot of it is because you're nervous, if you're more confident in yourself your performance will improve. Also, if you're enjoying it you'll play better too.

Wow, good Wedding Bells for me. Well 2:11-2:23 wasn't very good because of the lack of energy in it...I suppose. But otherwise great. Would love to see the notes and the lyrics really.

I also enjoyed Singing the rain. Great performance. Especially Christmas Lights in it.

Your friends seems to be very cool : D

But I don't really well... I don't really get what it's all aobut in that video xD Why did you started playing then started again? Why was the guy with the trumpet here? Why you were talking with your friend during the performance ? Like big what the fuck xD Or I'm just a weirdo.

Watching UATW now.

Messed up some chords, didn't you?

But well...I think it wasn't that bad afterall.

Just don't be so out of feelings and emotions.

Some parts sounded really boring.

Good!

You have to get over that "oh I really suck"-phase. If you really think you're that bad, then don't perform in public. If you're just not sure about if you're good or not, then you should say it like that and not like "oh I'm so bad", to me it seems like you're begging for compliments. Like Cleggy said, there is better and there is worse and most of the bad parts you've done are because you were nervous. Get 100% sure about your singing and your playing and you will be able to handle better when you're feeling nervous.

Just for the fact that you didn't ware a stupid hat: 7/10 :lol:

To be honest I didn't watch the whole set, I skipped some parts.

At this point I wouldn't buy a ticket to go see you, but I think when

you're getting used to being on stage, and the nerves that come with it,

I think you can achieve a lot!

for what the champion said:

Some parts sounded really boring.

I think you could use a drummer. And a guitarist. And a handsome bass player :lol:

Oh, I'm honoured : D

I didn't mean the exact chords but the timing. Cause I remember a moment when you hmm...like forgot to switch chord or something, didn't you?

I think you could use a drummer. And a guitarist. And a handsome bass player :lol:

Or Will Champion instead of all that : D

Oh, I'm honoured : D

I didn't mean the exact chords but the timing. Cause I remember a moment when you hmm...like forgot to switch chord or something, didn't you?

Probably :awesome:

Just for the fact that you didn't ware a stupid hat: 7/10 :lol:

To be honest I didn't watch the whole set, I skipped some parts.

At this point I wouldn't buy a ticket to go see you, but I think when

you're getting used to being on stage, and the nerves that come with it,

I think you can achieve a lot!

XD Thanks guys

This conversation could be over, and much simpler if he said, "shut up". It's offensive, straight to the point, and is common. Instead, he had to show us his incredible urban dictionary skills. Score one goes to SplinterCell.

OH WOW! I AM SOO SORRY!

QFT = Quoted For Truth!

I quoted your comment because I agreed with it!

I had no idea there was another meaning!

Please accept my humble apologies for this most unfortunate misunderstanding!!! O_O