✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

mods, members and admin, pull yourselves together

Gautama

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was curious but I never thought they'd let him take care of Liam without even meeting Kels :uhoh: I wouldn't leave a baby with someone I just met on the internet, but well, I guess not everyone is like that.

I guess if I had a husband and all power, I have already put the authorities informed. and if Liam exist, be adopted by a real family, (or us will know) the mother of Psychology very scary and unstable can not support a baby.

or better put Liam in a host family selected by the authorities And must be treated in psy-treat first the mother of the baby before getting her baby)

true or not ?

I guess if I had a husband and all power, I have already put the authorities informed. and if Liam exist, be adopted by a real family, (or us will know) the mother of Psychology very scary and unstable can not support a baby.

or better put Liam in a host family selected by the authorities And must be treated in psy-treat first the mother of the baby before getting her baby)

true or not ?

I actually took time to understand this, and yes, I agree that it makes a lot of sense.

But that is not really the point of this thread. . ..:uhoh:

Things happening in the lounge again now would make me think. Is it really just a bunch of people who heat themselves up for no particular reason? Those people are not that dumb. They've had enough on many many occasions. And it's not the person himself it's about, but it's his refusal to just for once admit, that he makes mistakes sometimes and maybe say he's sorry. That's the actual provoking issue here, imo.

So again the core of their frustration isn't heard and dealt with accordingly, it seems. Hm. :(

Things happening in the lounge again now would make me think. Is it really just a bunch of people who heat themselves up for no particular reason? Those people are not that dumb. They've had enough on many many occasions. And it's not the person himself it's about, but it's his refusal to just for once admit, that he makes mistakes sometimes and maybe say he's sorry. That's the actual provoking issue here, imo.

So again the core of their frustration isn't heard and dealt with accordingly, it seems. Hm. :(

Excuse me, but it's clear what you're talking about, and you're only speaking from one perspective, which in my opinion, is wrong.

"Cores of frustrations" work both ways, and nobody is going to accept being dictated or preached to by people that person regards as total hypocrites, with respect to their own behaviour.

It isn't for you to say who should apologise first, if indeed apologies are needed.

Same goes for you with regard to what I said, by the way.;)

In MY opinion, if people simply tolerated other's opposing opinions, and at least ignored them, if nothing else, there wouldn't be an issue. It's very easy to do.

Comments which are actually in violation of board rules should be reported, anything else should be accepted or ignored.

In MY opinion, if people simply tolerated other's opposing opinions, and at least ignored them, if nothing else, there wouldn't be an issue. It's very easy to do.

Comments which are actually in violation of board rules should be reported, anything else should be accepted or ignored.

Too bad you don't ignore the fact that we like certain artists so you keep posting nasty comments about them.

And I don't see anything here worth reporting; even Lory is making a good attempt at conversation.

I just think he's a troll and he should be banned. It's not like just Reilly and I are posting this time. The posts in that thread actually come from other people, people we haven't seen fighting around the forum. That should be a good reason, we all know who the trouble maker is.

Btw mods can you lock that thread? I guess I can ask for that as the thread creator. Mark once again totally trolled it (I thought trolling wasn't allowed but whatever). Thanks in advance!

The week when Mark was banned was so peaceful :lol:

Too bad you don't ignore the fact that we like certain artists so you keep posting nasty comments about them..

Too bad you don't seem to be able to accept contrary opinions to yours.:dozey:

And I don't see anything here worth reporting;

I don't believe anyone said there was. :confused:

I was talking generally, not specifically in relation to this thread.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4882846&postcount=107

Actually, yes there is hope. Such issues can be discussed in the Coldplaying.com forum, that has and will always be available.

Now possibly it might be worthwhile to create a special area for it since people seem to forget about that particular forum.

Yeah those stupid dummies who forget that section eh?

FYI this thread might be moved to the Lounge. Just letting you guys know with a little advanced notice, so you don't think it disappeared.

Excuse me, but it's clear what you're talking about, and you're only speaking from one perspective, which in my opinion, is wrong.

"Cores of frustrations" work both ways, and nobody is going to accept being dictated or preached to by people that person regards as total hypocrites, with respect to their own behaviour.

It isn't for you to say who should apologise first, if indeed apologies are needed.

Same goes for you with regard to what I said, by the way.;)

Good to see, that you can actually talk without smugness. I said you MAY want to excuse.

I showed in the first post that I understand that some of the members' quests must be annoying. Ian only participated after having been insulted by me, he could have come before. I have excused myself for that insult. I added that we are all making mistakes in this.

I again say, that I think that what some of us members critisize again and again isn't ridiculous. I see the mods participate. I don't see Ian again.

It's a tad undemocratic, isn't it. But *yawn*...I know, it's not my board.

So please please please ban me already. I wouldn't want to go the melodramatic way. I swear I won't come back (which doesn't mean much coming from me, I know :dissappointed:, but everyone deserves a few chances maybe.)

Btw. when I last thought I was banned, somehow my password wasn't valid anymore. It took me about half a year to find that out. So yeah, I wasn't banned, but I couldn't log in anyway. Of course I must have thought I was banned. I actually had asked to get banned, Ian pm'd me if I really wanted to get banned, I said yes and thanked that he asked, and then this happened. I coudn't log in anymore and thought I had finally gotten what I wanted. But I saw Ian stating that I was NOT banned. I'm not paranoid enough to smell something dodgy there, but I still wonder if that randomly happened to other people before.

(*swallows a lot of polemic stuff, and chokes hard on that :P*)

:thumbsup:

really?! :rolleyes: lol pot/kettle much? :P

I'm still here adding games to the arcade and making sure the site remains in cyberspace. Wanna play beanie pacman?I accidentally once banned 200 people in one go, including myself. True story.

btw that must be a name-dropping record for a single post! :laugh3:

^ I think I remember this! :laugh3:

Btw mods can you lock that thread? I guess I can ask for that as the thread creator. Mark once again totally trolled it (I thought trolling wasn't allowed but whatever). Thanks in advance!

The week when Mark was banned was so peaceful :lol:

you mean the thread that you made that was banned hours ago? he's the one behind the banning?

Good to see, that you can actually talk without smugness.

I can talk in many ways depending on which I consider to be appropriate in the circumstance. You don't know me in any shape or form, therefore you should refrain from jumping to hasty conclusions.

The vast majority of comments you might consider to be "smug" shouldn't be taken seriously, anyway, as they're actually ironic.

I said you MAY want to excuse.

As might you. It works both ways.

In what way?:confused:

I'm not about to get into it with you.. lol too early and I haven't had coffee yet lol but just do me a favor..... AND CHILL OUT!!!

Don't let other's get your knickers in a bunch, just let it roll off your back, its JUST A MESSAGE BOARD! Granted things that happen on here are REAL, but... if someone offends you, you DON'T have to interact with them in any way shape or form on line if you don't want to. Now, when I say 'you' i don't mean YOU in particular.... I'm just referring to the comments made prior about 'can't we all get along' bit....

I'm tired of my inbox being needlessly cluttered by posts reported for nonsense... which 98% of the time, they are reported by you. :) thats all.

Again.... THIS IS MY OPINION! I don't speak on behalf of the other mods if its MY opinion... although I am sure some of them might agree about the needless clutter in their inboxes lol :P

just chill out, dude..... 45% of the time I actually enjoy your corny jokes.. :P just relax... and that goes for everyone!!! ENJOY LIFE! Go outside for a bit.... enjoy the sun.... then come back and have a friendly chatter, ok?

COLDPLAY RULES! :dance:

*off to work* :escaping2:

I'm not about to get into it with you.. lol too early and I haven't had coffee yet lol but just do me a favor..... AND CHILL OUT!!!

Don't let other's get your knickers in a bunch, just let it roll off your back, its JUST A MESSAGE BOARD! Granted things that happen on here are REAL, but... if someone offends you, you DON'T have to interact with them in any way shape or form on line if you don't want to. Now, when I say 'you' i don't mean YOU in particular.... I'm just referring to the comments made prior about 'can't we all get along' bit....

I'm tired of my inbox being needlessly cluttered by posts reported for nonsense... which 98% of the time, they are reported by you. :) thats all.

Again.... THIS IS MY OPINION! I don't speak on behalf of the other mods if its MY opinion... although I am sure some of them might agree about the needless clutter in their inboxes lol :P

just chill out, dude..... 45% of the time I actually enjoy your corny jokes.. :P just relax... and that goes for everyone!!! ENJOY LIFE! Go outside for a bit.... enjoy the sun.... then come back and have a friendly chatter, ok?

COLDPLAY RULES! :dance:

*off to work* :escaping2:

This isn't as "cut and dried" as you appear to imply. Anyway, I have responded to you via PM, as continuing any discussion about these matters in public would be counter-productive IMO.;)