✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I found something very funny!

9%20art-car-3.jpg

The Xyloto Bot go-cart.

http://www.fecalface.com/SF/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=289&Itemid=63

Just hit CTRL+F and type "Xyloto"

Maybe this is not something to ignore, there are a lot of paintings on the page, some using Graffiti!

( found at the same page: )

IMG_6902.jpg

Skinner-Skills.jpg

What do you think?

(ATTENTION: there are such strange and obscene things on this page so if you don't like it, don't visit)

I don't even like waiting at red lights while driving. :tongue:

:laugh3:

When where?

Right here :)

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well. Before I settle down to a weepy movie, just thought I should let you know that actually the album isn't finished so tracklisting and title have not been decided yet. There are still various contenders for album title. I know it's torture but I promise there'll be an announcement coming soon...

Oh and also, we've never heard of the artist Mylo (or his swastika!). He's deffo nothing to do with the album.

x

Guys, I found something very funny!

9%20art-car-3.jpg

http://www.fecalface.com/SF/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=289&Itemid=63

Just hit CTRL+F and type "Xyloto"

Maybe this is not something to ignore, there are a lot of paintings on the page, some using Graffiti!

( found at the same page: )

IMG_6902.jpg

Skinner-Skills.jpg

What do you think?

(ATTENTION: there are such strange and obscene things on this page so if you don't like it, don't visit)

OMG, hit ctrl + f and search "appearently".

With this clue of Glaston it's clear that this site is Coldplay related.

:laugh3:

Hey guys, I found something, but I doubt it's relevant. Anyways I wanted to post it just to be sure.

I actually found the word xyloto in a website. And again, it's something connected to xylophones... However, the site is in French, I don't speak French and trying to translate it with Google returns me something quite not understandable. Could you check it for me? Anyone who speaks French?

Vibraphone: xylophone dont le xyloto est remplacé par un vibrato. On dit d'ailleurs que dès 1930 Lionel Hampton vibra tôt.

Here's the website, if you want to take a look:

http://vegas-sur-sarthe.over-blog.com/article-la-percussion-pour-les-nuls-68227252.html

Also, several pages ago, someone was asking where the picture where you can see "Mylo" written was taken. Well, if you save the picture in your computer and look in the properties, you'll find this:

Coldplay photographed at Millennium Mills in East London's docklands.

Assignment for EMI / 3D Management. RESTRICTED RIGHTS. CLEARANCE BEFORE USE.

© Sarah Lee / eyevine

Contact eyevine for more information about using this image:

T: +44 (0) 20 8709 8709

E: [email protected]

http:///www.eyevine.com

You pbbly readed it @ vivalacoldplay.com.

I found entertaining all the investigation we went trought last night, but Heinrich42's comment's totally probable.

I sad somewhen that there is a xylophone related equipment called xylotote. So there might be another eqp. called Xyloto, or they could just be the same thing, whatever.

The point is, we went pretty far in our theories, and the puzzle's missing piece, as Coldplay loves to say, is possibly right ahead.

Anyway, we gotta find out where does this Mylo comes from. :D