✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:O Spike now your in the Media :D

Well, but that means some Reporter is here and looks through the Forums from time to time.

Yay, my Theory is also there :P

"(maybe released on October 10th because the first letters of each word being MX)"

:O Spike now your in the Media :D

Well, but that means some Reporter is here and looks through the Forums from time to time.

Yay, my Theory is also there :P

"(maybe released on October 10th because the first letters of each word being MX)"

That's actually one of the best theories I've heard regarding LP5, never knew it was you that came up with that one, great stuff :)

That's actually one of the best theories I've heard regarding LP5, never knew it was you that came up with that one, great stuff :)

Thanks, i dont really think its true though but it just fits good.

But i dont know if im really the first or only one who had the Theory (I just have the feeling), all i can say none inspired me about the "MX" might be Roman Numerals.

I dont want to steal Credits or something :embarrassed:

Be careful there Spike, there's a fine line between being a hero and being a villain...

Ask the Oracle. That's what I would do.

She'd never answer that question. the only questions she answers about Lp5 are the ones they can answer no...

I've never imagined the Oracle to be a woman, as he or she answers questions that begin with "Hello Mister Oracle" without correcting the asker of said question, but okay....

And yea, that's not what the Oracle is for. He or she doesn't get paid to help us find out about LP5 before the time is ready. But if Spike's theory is right, the time IS ready. Why else would Coldplay register the song on PRS? They knew the info would come to us, and it did. They WANTED us to get this info! So if Spike asks O I'm almost certain that we wold get a response.

It really wouldn't hurt to ask.

I've never imagined the Oracle to be a woman, as he or she answers questions that begin with "Hello Mister Oracle" without correcting the asker of said question, but okay....

And yea, that's not what the Oracle is for. He or she doesn't get paid to help us find out about LP5 before the time is ready. But if Spike's theory is right, the time IS ready. Why else would Coldplay register the song on PRS? They knew the info would come to us, and it did. They WANTED us to get this info! So if Spike asks O I'm almost certain that we wold get a response.

It really wouldn't hurt to ask.

Well I guess it's worth a shot, and the Oracle IS definitely a woman. Her name is Debs Wild and she actually just posted here yesterday.

@kover

The oracle aka debs wild already responded about the theory s couple of pages back. She said that the album wasnt finished, there are still contenders for the title and she denied the mylo connection.

Btw great job all you investigators. This thread is way better than ncis ;)

I have a doubt. I thought they HAD to finish the album a couple weeks ago, because they had kind of a 'timeout' from the recorder to finish it... Wasn't it true?

Maybe they only had a couple of weeks because they were planning to release it on October 10th, but now that they are taking a bit longer they might of had to push the release date back a couple of weeks to later October.