✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk if this has been reported or not, but even this site has some new songs http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&fromrow=1&torow=25&querytype=WriterID&keyid=794369&keyname=MARTIN+CHRISTOPHER+ANTHONY+JOHN+ANTHONY+JOHN&CAE=280536565&Affiliation=PRS/ Not only, we can see all the songs are in a specific order (check their IDs):

13090771 Major Minus

13090772 Charlie Brown

13090773 Us against the world

13090774 Mylo Xyloto

13990775 Hurts like heaven

13090776 Moving to Mars

13090777 Princess of China

There's even Up with the birds, with this: 13069829.

I can see MX is just before Hurts like heaven... it frightens me a lot :laugh3:

Using google/itunes/youtube and the list from Marchez94, i've uncovered possible new song titles

Wilderness

Want

These 2 are registered with similair registry numbers as the rest (Wilderness - 12805743 // Want - 11716368)

Want is listed as having Gary Clark and Natalie Imbruglia as songwriters, and also Daniel Paul Johns along with Chris.

Sampling? I can't find a Coldplay song anywhere called want at all.

Wilderness includes Chris as songwriter along with Tom Douglas and Faith P Hill.

I think Wilderness could be one as it links in a bit to ETIAW (all the trees are gone) but Want i'm slightly unsure about.

I really hope that all these songs we've been hearing about (UWTB, Want & Wilderness) aren't all sampling, like viva and ETIAW. I really hope it's original.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but Want & Wilderness aren't coldplay songs already, right?

Using google/itunes/youtube and the list from Marchez94, i've uncovered possible new song titles

Wilderness

Want

These 2 are registered with similair registry numbers as the rest (Wilderness - 12805743 // Want - 11716368)

Want is listed as having Gary Clark and Natalie Imbruglia as songwriters, and also Daniel Paul Johns along with Chris.

Sampling? I can't find a Coldplay song anywhere called want at all.

Wilderness includes Chris as songwriter along with Tom Douglas and Faith P Hill.

I think Wilderness could be one as it links in a bit to ETIAW (all the trees are gone) but Want i'm slightly unsure about.

I really hope that all these songs we've been hearing about (UWTB, Want & Wilderness) aren't all sampling, like viva and ETIAW. I really hope it's original.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but Want & Wilderness aren't coldplay songs already, right?

I guess "Wilderness" is a result of this: http://www.popeater.com/2011/01/07/chris-martin-faith-hill-collaboration-tim-mcgraw/

"Want" is a Natalie Imbruglia song, co-written by Chris Martin. Imbruglia released it as a single in 2009:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-EMjTXvHPU]‪Natalie Imbruglia - Want‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I did a bit of background research on the songs and I found this about Want:

-Want is a song by Natalie Imbruglia, and it was written by Chris Martin! He gave it to her and said that it is probably the best work he has ever written (according to http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2585035/Coldplay-want-best-for-Natalie-Imbruglia.html)

Now i don't know now if the song is registered as a coldplay song, because i don't think it is actually a CP song. It was just registered as being written by Chris, so I think we can cancel want off of the list of new songs and consider it a blip. I thought coldplay might sample it, but no.

Sorry about that.

I'll look into Wilderness a bit later.

I guess "Wilderness" is a result of this: http://www.popeater.com/2011/01/07/chris-martin-faith-hill-collaboration-tim-mcgraw/

"Want" is a Natalie Imbruglia song, co-written by Chris Martin. Imbruglia released it as a single in 2009:

It says in the article i linked in my post that the song is her having a dig at an ex husband, but in the songwriting credentials it says he also co wrote it (Daniel Johns)

:inquisitive: :\:confused:

So the Tracklist made with those numbers and info could be:

Coldplay - Major Minus

1-Major Minus

2-Charlie Brown

3-Us Against the world

4-MX/Hurts Like Heaven

5-Moving to Mars

6-Princess of China

7-Up With The Birds

8-?

9-?

10-Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Seems to much songs we know about... :\ hope this is not the actuall, even if it is, what a strong album!

U.F.O.

Tomorrow

A Hopeful Transmission

Great Expectations

=====================================

That's it, here is the album

Believe me guy, it is. The site you brought us is the second to contain such songs. But since we are not sure how many songs there are in the album, we can be sure we have these 13 options:

====================

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Princess of China

Us Against The World

U.F.O.

Up With the Birds

Tomorrow

Great Expectations

Charlie Brown

A Hopeful Transmission

Major Minus

Moving To Mars

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

=====================

Since we exclude Major Minus and Moving to Mars, we have 11 songs, which Guy said in the interview there would be on the album.

It's a fact.