✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a member of PRS and (as a member) you can search their online database of registered songs. I typed in Chris Martin and looked at all the newly registered work under 'Christopher Anthony John Martin' and a song called 'Mylo Xyloto' was registered on 6th July 2011!!! The writers registered for the song are all of Coldplay and Brian Eno. Wither they actually call the album Mylo Xyloto or not or that might be the lead single (maybe released on October 10th because the first letters of each word being MX).

I was thinking it's too strange that some information came from PRS Database and Coldplay entourage didn't react in any way, because there's an aura of secrets surronding the band now for this LP5 to allows someone could reveal something important right now.

So, I have tried to know how come a member of PRS database could to this.

In a moment, I realized that who has written this post - spike - could have been an insider, someone very close to Coldplay entourage.

And, surfing on Discogs, i have read this:

schermatai.jpg

Is spike Coldplaying user the same 'Mark "Spike" Stent' reported in that page? :cool:

I think these are the songs from the database (all of them have Eno in the "Written by") hopefully LP5 tracklist

A hopeful transmission

Charlie brown

Great expectations

Hurts like heaven

Major minus

Moving to mars

Mylo Xoloto

Paradise

Princess of china

Tomorrow

UFO

Up against the world

I think these are the songs from the database (all of them have Eno in the "Written by") hopefully LP5 tracklist

A hopeful transmission

Charlie brown

Great expectations

Hurts like heaven

Major minus

Moving to mars

Mylo Xoloto

Paradise

Princess of china

Tomorrow

UFO

Up against the world

Could you please do a screenshot?

One of the band members/EMI personnel attempted to assassinate Spike after he discovered their precious Mylotomothingy secret and revealed it to the world. The gunshot missed his heart, but the wound was was probably still fatal. Spike's whereabouts are currently unknown and time is running out to get him medical aid before he perishes.

haha how would you all feel if this was true!!!!

Wow it's even on Will's belt! Ok, you proved me wrong. Just at the iTunes festival all I saw was CK.

I always thought CK also represents some sort of man figure. Why else would they keep showing it with the 'legs' downwards?

Ah we're getting so desperate, discussing all these minor details...

Just give us an announcement! :bomb:

I believed that too and it was cruel and not funny.

Well I would say cruel, yes, but not funny is a little harsh. I mean, it was good for a chuckle. I would give it an A for effort, but the execution may have been a little off. It may be more realistic to have the EMI assassins try to drown him in court orders or something.

Well I would say cruel, yes, but not funny is a little harsh. I mean, it was good for a chuckle. I would give it an A for effort, but the execution may have been a little off. It may be more realistic to have the EMI assassins try to drown him in court orders or something.

B-b-but the execution was the funny part! The part where everyone realised it could not be true.

I was thinking it's too strange that some information came from PRS Database and Coldplay entourage didn't react in any way, because there's an aura of secrets surronding the band now for this LP5 to allows someone could reveal something important right now.

So, I have tried to know how come a member of PRS database could to this.

In a moment, I realized that who has written this post - spike - could have been an insider, someone very close to Coldplay entourage.

And, surfing on Discogs, i have read this:

schermatai.jpg

Is spike Coldplaying user the same 'Mark "Spike" Stent' reported in that page? :cool:

According to Wikipedia:

Mark 'Spike' Stent is a British record producer, and audio engineer who has worked with The KLF,[1] Björk, Keane, Depeche Mode, Muse, Erasure, Hard-Fi, Massive Attack, Janet Jackson, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Marilyn Manson, Pet Shop Boys, Dave Matthews, No Doubt/Gwen Stefani, CSS, Beth Orton, Arcade Fire, Oasis, the Spice Girls, Take That, Stereophonics, Linkin Park, Panic at the Disco, Craig David, S Club 7, Wheatus, U2, Britney Spears, Goldfrapp, Hurts and Maroon 5,[2] among others. Primarily a mixing engineer, Stent is one of the most sought after in the business.

Stent used to work out of Olympic Studios, his custom built studio in Barnes, South London, but has since moved to LA, where many of his clients are. (The studio was built as part of a joint venture between himself and EMI - EMI paid for the building, and Stent equipped it.)

In 2005, Radiohead members confirmed that they were going to record sessions for their new album with Stent. As of August 2006, the band had apparently finished their sessions for In Rainbows with Stent and began work again with their longtime producer Nigel Godrich. The liner notes of the album show Stent is not credited as a producer, but is one of the people the band thanked.

On October 14, 2010, Duran Duran's Roger Taylor posted a blog on the band's official website which stated, "starting to hear final mixes coming back for our new album at the hands of the one and only Mark ‘Spike’ Stent."

^^ I think that being a Colplaying user would be useful to observe how we react to new songs and other stuff... But searching through that database to tell us reserved information seems a bit strange and extreme to me, so... Maybe it's all just a coincidence :shrug:

^^ I think that being a Colplaying user would be useful to observe how we react to new songs and other stuff... But searching through that database to tell us reserved information seems a bit strange and extreme to me, so... Maybe it's all just a coincidence :shrug:

yeah most likely bit i havnt seen him on here since he created this thread