✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys the Los Angeles based radio station 987FM tweeted this: "If you like Coldplay be sure you're listening to 98.7 between 3-4pm today

web • 7/29/11 2:07 PM".

Could be LP5 news or could a ticket contest for the LA concert.

Hey guys the Los Angeles based radio station 987FM tweeted this: "If you like Coldplay be sure you're listening to 98.7 between 3-4pm today

Thanks niteowl !!

So that's 5pm central! I'm there. Do they stream online?

EDIT: Crap, that's right now!

EDIT 2: Yeah they do stream online. http://www.987fm.com/main.html It's on the main page, or on iHeartradio app on iOS/ Android

You just forgot Up With The birds, like the list I posted 29-07-2011, 05:06 PM:

====================

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Princess of China

Us Against The World

U.F.O.

Up With the Birds

Tomorrow

Great Expectations

Charlie Brown

A Hopeful Transmission

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

=====================

(No particular Order)

Nevermind it is just to win tickets for the IHeartRadio Festival that they are playing at! Sorry to disappoint but I thought it would be because the Chili Peppers and Blink 182 have debuted music or album info on this station so I would assume it might be the case but I was wrong! Sorry again!

EDIT: This whole thing is kind of crazy. Sometimes I wake up at 2 AM to check if they release the title, tracklisting, and release date!

Well if anyone reads this and you listened to the radio station I am truly, deeply sorry for wasting you guys and gals time. I will wear this crown of shame for it was my fault. I just hope they announce the details soon, so this conspiracy theory/paranoia can end!

When they release the tracklist, I like to cover it up with an index card and reveal it song by song and kind of digest it. Milking the anticipation, yes indeed. :dance:

I do the same thing... look at the songs one by one. It's amazing to me because for the first time you are seeing the new songs that are now part of the band' history. I remember when song titles like Square One, A Message, and Fix You were new. I would stare at that tracklisting for hours (not at a time) and wonder what the songs were gonna sound like. did the same thing for viva... cant wait to do it again!

We need that tracklisting!

Well, I got to bring new teories up here otherwise I'd freak out soon...

1st one:

I's searching and turned out to discover a technique called "Xylotomy". It consists on cutting the tree trunk in scientifically analyzable layers. Happens that the cutted trunks looks just like this:

2226102-cut-of-a-tree-trunk.jpg

Yes, spirals :inquisitive:

Xyloto-my > Mylo-xyloto...

Yeah, I don't think they would make a hole album 'round this potty thematic.

So I admit it's foolishness... drop it, but it's interesting anyway, isn't it?

2nd one:

And somewhen before I figured out this also:

Xylo, wood in greek language, is a suffix originaly named Xilo, with an I instead of the Y.

Following this thinking I ended up above the Mylo. In greek it isn't a suffix or anything, but a city famous by it's Aphrodite statue, the Venus de Milo. This island is also known as "the island of colors" and "the lovers island".

Sooooo, conjecturing that Xyloto is an adorned abreviation for xylophone (bringing back the old conversation...), the MX would mean "love xylophones" or something. And a coloured love, you see! :thinking:

Again, it's probably the major puerility I've ever write, but I wouldn't go on this searching if I was going to keep all the trifling results to myself.

That's it for now.

I'll be back soon, believe me :sneaky:

You just forgot Up With The birds, like the list I posted 29-07-2011, 05:06 PM:

====================

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Princess of China

Us Against The World

U.F.O.

Up With the Birds

Tomorrow

Great Expectations