✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking...

on the Coldplay website there's a man in the timeline icon......

and the "+" near "submit a link" in the hypnofeed becomes a man if you put th cursor over it...

so maybe the first word is "man"(or "man's")...

so the album title could be "Man UFO" or "Man's UFO"( I don't know if it makes sense)

I was thinking...

on the Coldplay website there's a man in the timeline icon......

and the "+" near "submit a link" in the hypnofeed becomes a man if you put th cursor over it...

so maybe the first word is "man"(or "man's")...

so the album title could be "Man UFO" or "Man's UFO"( I don't know if it makes sense)

Not a bit

Do we even know if UFO is a song title? Even if it is, there's a good chance it won't make the final cut, but seriously, it's just a title.

UFO as album title, oh please no. Would be a childish title that lacks inspiration IMO.

:nod:

UFO = Do Not Want :uhoh:

The only titles that I've heard that I actually like are Major Minus and Mnemonics and Murals (yes, I know where that title came from but I still think it would make a good album title :P)

Okay, I really think Hurts Like Heaven will be the single. It makes sense, because to me that song sounds like the beginning of some uprising that the whole album will focus on. The lyrics sound like a guy giving a speech to a group of people and getting them all worked up (We won't let them take control NO WE WON'T LET THEM TAKE CONTROL!"). Also everyone seems to be convinced that Hurts Like Heaven is the first track on the album, so it would make sense with that meaning because it shows the beginning of some kind of resistance or rebellion that the album focuses on.

For these reasons, I think they may choose Hurts Like Heaven as the single. That way, the single is like an introduction to the story behind the album.

Just a thought I had after reading that magazine article that mentioned Hurts Like Heaven as a possible single...

Okay, I really think Hurts Like Heaven will be the single. It makes sense, because to me that song sounds like the beginning of some uprising that the whole album will focus on. The lyrics sound like a guy giving a speech to a group of people and getting them all worked up (We won't let them take control NO WE WON'T LET THEM TAKE CONTROL!"). Also everyone seems to be convinced that Hurts Like Heaven is the first track on the album, so it would make sense with that meaning because it shows the beginning of some kind of resistance or rebellion that the album focuses on.

For these reasons, I think they may choose Hurts Like Heaven as the single. That way, the single is like an introduction to the story behind the album.

Just a thought I had after reading that magazine article that mentioned Hurts Like Heaven as a possible single...

It will be te 1st track.

But i do not see it as a single

But CB probably yes