✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Title - Your Guess

Heinrich42

So, if Chris Martin told us the truth, they should announce LP5's official title in little time.

However, before that, I wanted to create this thread for you guys to just guess what it will be called. Yeah, that's just it. Say which you think it's going to be the title. You don't really have to justify (but if you wish to, go ahead!). Remember that although it's most probable, it won't necessarily be a two-word title with the first one beggining with 'M'.

Perhaps one of us actually gets it right in the end! :P

I think it's going to be U.F.O

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be something involving MX. Maybe a fusion of our theories: "Mylo Xylobrytes."

I just can't ignore the "Xylobrytes" word. I mean, it's hard to spell and was flashed behind them during PoC. It's the only sure term that can be attributed directly to them their performance.

I also tend to think it's gonna be "MX" or something related to it. But at the same time MX is just everywhere, shots, instruments, clothes, everything. Now I tend to think it's to obvious then. Would they do another album with a mystic title like X&Y? Maybe MX is just like 42, it's a mystic number/symbol that will be showed everywhere and people will try to figure out the meaning of it within the album theme.

but yeah, now this name Mylo Xylobo/Xylobrytes... I don't know. What does it even mean and what does it have to do with this era theme?

I'd laugh so hard if it actually ends up being mnemonic murals...but I doubt it...I think it will be something none of us have thought of, and I agree with AdrianaRM that MX will be the 42 of the new album. If you guys look at the stuff leading up to the vlv release, everything was Prospekt related and I bet everyone thought that would be the title. But it was something totally different and out of the blue. I bet it will be the same with this album.

I'd laugh so hard if it actually ends up being mnemonic murals...but I doubt it...I think it will be something none of us have thought of, and I agree with AdrianaRM that MX will be the 42 of the new album. If you guys look at the stuff leading up to the vlv release, everything was Prospekt related and I bet everyone thought that would be the title. But it was something totally different and out of the blue. I bet it will be the same with this album.

I quite agree with you, but it's going to be quite funny if we just guess now and when the name is revealed and it's something like Viva La Grafitti Or Chris And All His Friends we can just come back here and laugh at our Martian Xylobrytes.

I quite agree with you, but it's going to be quite funny if we just guess now and when the name is revealed and it's something like Viva La Grafitti Or Chris And All His Friends we can just come back here and laugh at our Martian Xylobrytes.