✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Title - Your Guess

Heinrich42

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really wanted Alien Radio to be the album title.When did the oracle say that...

Does that mean its a possibililty it wont be a track title on lp5!!

Here :(

May 4, 2011 - submitted by Laurens, Belgium

Q. Dear Oracle, is the album named A**** *A*** ??? I think I'm pretty sure of it! You don't have to tell the title just confirm or decline my question :)

TNX

The Oracle replies:

Oh how I love thee Laurens "you don't have to tell the title..." you say. I know you know I won't!

Anyway, no it isn't. In fact, I think I know what title you think it is too, but still no.

Trapezes[/color][/b]

would be great if this is the title! sounds like coldplay...

nothing like this confusing and strange titles like "mylo xyloto" or "massive xylobrites" or something like that ;)

Actually, Trapezes is pretty cool, but if that were the title, ETiaW would probably be on the album, which I don't want, not because I don't like it (I really like it) but because it will be taking up a slot on the album and I'll have bought the same song 3 times

Actually, Trapezes is pretty cool, but if that were the title, ETiaW would probably be on the album, which I don't want, not because I don't like it (I really like it) but because it will be taking up a slot on the album and I'll have bought the same song 3 times

Maybe it'll be one of those instances where it's a song and a lyric? Like 'Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground'?