✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

For all you Top Gear fans out there, Matt LeBlanc has been confirmed as a new presenter alongside Chris Evans.....

Ew, TG will never be the same :(

[MEDIA=instagram]BBXNDHVQhOZ[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBXNDHVQhOZ/

I KNOW!!! I'm actually pretty upset. I loved Top Gear, for anyone who doesn't know, and just ... what happened with Jeremy was terrible, but Top Gear is not Top Gear without the TG3. Hell, they're the TG3, it's in the nickname! As my girlfriend said, "Top Gear is not 'Top Gear' anymore, it's 'Flop Gear.'"

• Like 1

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

what the hell happened the forums look so...white

it's so weird to me that it's been like 4 years since I saw CP on tour originally and i was so excited then and now the only reason i'm going to go is because i'm going to college in september (SCREAMS) and this will probably be their last time touring

put it in Flat Awesome Dark ;)

I know the feeling, I'm not even excited at all about them touring :p

HI YES SHES GOING TO AMERICAN UNIVERSITY (THE D.C. ONE), I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IM GOING YET BC I ONLY APPLIED EARLY TO ONE SCHOOL AND I DIDNT GET IN AND I APPLIED TO 15 DIFFERENT COLLEGES BUT ILL KNOW BY THE END OF NEXT MONTH PROBABLY HAHAHAH OH GOD (if you want a list i can tell you it just looks super pretentious w/out context lol)

(also you dont know october probably?? but they're a ctyer friend and they're @ columbia right now and they're cool i'll intro you two sometime maybe)

HAVE FUN WITH THE SAT IT SUCKS

IM ANIME TRASH NOW BUT UH...YOU PROBABLY KNEW THAT ALREADY

OMG I WAS THINKING ABOUT APPLYING THERE THAT'S CRAZY I'M SO HAPPY FOR HER

YES i wanna see your list are you crazy i remember you being a super genius i wanna see ur future plans

I already took the ACT and I wanted to die ugh

ANIME TRASH HAHHA I don't know what I am at the moment but I'll figure it out eventually

i swear this list looks incredibly pretentious and i ALWAYS forget at least 1 of the things but yeah, safety/matches are the last 2 things, otherwise there's not really an order here

stanford - applied early action but didn't get in so uh...Not Going Here lol

MIT

caltech

uc berkeley

johns hopkins

carnegie mellon

upenn

harvard

haverford

uchicago

brown

dartmouth

columbia (Duh)

reed

northeastern (safety haha)

seriously though after taameen got me into free and attack on titan it was all downhill from there i've watched around 180 things in the last 2 years

also i'm in video game hell im going to mention this now and forever PLEASE PLAY A GAME CALLED 9 HOURS 9 PERSONS 9 DOORS (and its sequel virtue's last reward which is a 3ds game but yknow) ITS A DS GAME AND ITS INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVE IT TO DEATH!!

also ace attorney is good

also i cosplay now or something?? i dont like posting pictures of The Face on forums but i have a pic somewhere on my google drive (*cough cough hint is obvious*)

nah its not weird honestly. i was proud of october and taameen (i would be for fran but i've never heard of anywhere that he applied to so uh...lol). i mean i also don't feel like i'll get into anywhere minus like, uchicago and jhu bc my family members went there so Alumni Kid Privilege but *shrug* we'll see

i literally hit my anime phase at 15 and...actually wait i'm still in that phase (though i try not to be obnoxious about it) im so late but i'm also into a lot of really pretentious crap that would probably pass for "artsy" indie films if they weren't anime. though i also watch a lot of trash too so heyooo

uh...email i guess?? do you even still have my email?? it's literally the same exact one that i was using 3 years ago though ahha

(if not pms are A Thing i guess)

i haven't touched anything that's not for the DS or the PC lol whoops. honestly i'm more into visual novels than video games but all the video games i like are basically point and click vn's (see: 999, ace attorney, also steins;gate?? is good)

[i need to go to sleep soon bc my mom is harassing me + school tomorrow but at least the Google Drive/gmail thing will happen]

IM GONNA BE LEGAL.............TO VOTE

don't spoil me details but ive heard the ending was Gay. please let this be truuueee

oh my god october is so into the x files. everyone i know is into the x files. i havenet seen the xfiles it's been 20 years why this

aw god this is so cool we all grew up

i don't have your email i'm so sorry but we can totally do PMs

hey that's ok i like a lot of pretentious indie regular movies

aw good that so cool that's nice

LEGAL TO VOTE I wish I could vote I miss it by a month and a half :(

I won't spoil anything

x files is so good pls watch i recommend