✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

Guest diogo_sg

Hey! Here's a video we made on the theater club, after showing our final play this year. It's a mannequin challenge. Hope you like it!! [emoji1]

PS

It doesn't work on tablets and phones, only on PCs

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Hey! Here's a video we made on the theater club, after showing our final play this year. It's a mannequin challenge. Hope you like it!! [emoji1]

PS

It doesn't work on tablets and phones, only on PCs

That moment at 2:25 - approach with caution, everybody :)

Guest diogo_sg
That moment at 2:25 - approach with caution, everybody :)

I thought my PC was exploding when I watched it for the first time [emoji28]

• 2 months later...

@coldplayer#16 I hear ya there! I just logged in for the first time in God knows when (maybe I was here for a post or two AHOD release? But other than I haven't been active here since MX ), just to check out the response to the new song. No profile picture anymore, navigation and profile are different...I wonder if anyone from my days here still posts. It's crazy, I used to spend so much time on here but I don't think I was ever noticed haha! Guess forums weren't for me!

@coldplayer#16 I hear ya there! I just logged in for the first time in God knows when (maybe I was here for a post or two AHOD release? But other than I haven't been active here since MX ), just to check out the response to the new song. No profile picture anymore, navigation and profile are different...I wonder if anyone from my days here still posts. It's crazy, I used to spend so much time on here but I don't think I was ever noticed haha! Guess forums weren't for me!

I've been hella busy with college ... graduating nursing school is hard. I'm sure there are other people around, just gotta check around and see who's posting in the recent threads! I'm sure you'll find someone who's still active :)

• 3 months later...
Guest diogo_sg
BUMP. why is this thread dead?

I created an account on this forum 5 years ago today

that's half a decade ago #old

Happy joinday! [emoji1]

early this week I finally bought my 2nd ever ticket for a U2 gig :D:D:D

the longest concert drought (for one band) I've ever had, it's been 6 years since they last played here....

I can only hope our boys to be back in Latin America in a shorter period of time than that

• 2 weeks later...

It is still very rare to "meet up" Coldplay songs in the public area where I live, but once it happens, it is always a bit exciting; or if you come across a little shop nearby named by Coldplay (but in Chinese character 酷玩), you may guess the owner's favor, or it looks a nice coincidence rather than a Branding dispute, :p...I really like Hypnotized, sound of water...in the nature~ another good piece of choice for skating-dance (it is very floating/flowing, free flying style:heart:), which I hope to watch in the near future. Best wishes to readers/writers here, "threads" of your life tapestry~

• 4 weeks later...
BUMP. why is this thread dead?

I created an account on this forum 5 years ago today

that's half a decade ago #old

ahaha, i just logged in because i got a notification on my phone that tomorrow is my joinday (apparently a few years back i put it on my calendar?)

it's incredible how much things have changed; i remember getting on here nightly and hanging out with everyone (by the way, how is everyone doing this fine summer?)

i'm kinda sad that this thread is so dead; it used to be poppin! LET'S REVIVE IT WOOO

THREADS THAT ARE DEAD ARE NOT DEAD, THEYRE JUST LIVIN IN MY HEAD

edit: i guess i should start with how ive been, lol

this summer has been super busy for me, i scrounged up enough money to go to italy for 5 weeks on a maymester with my school + 1 week by myself to wander around rome, then when i got back i helped out counseling at some sleepaway camps, then took a road trip to the mountains and just got back yesterday!

also, at like 3 am last night i got a rare burst of musical inspiration and started writing lyrics and made a little guitar part to go with it, but i just realized that the guitar part i made up is pretty much just the riff from Learn to Fly by the Foo Fighters so im gonna have to mix it up a bit, lol

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
That must have been A LOT of work ! :oops:

Was this really done on paper????????? By one man.

Jeez. It's things like this that make me look at myself and wonder if I could muster up the motivation to make something as extensive as this.

Well, I don't really know how much work this takes but I just thought it was funny (just look at that snake's grin in the thumbnail!), had a really creative story line as well as animations, and just wacky overall. It's like the book of genesis on drugs :D

Edit: Oh, and man is depicted as the devil which I find interesting lol

• Like 1