• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Hope everything is ok with you now. That must've been scary! [emoji46]

It was scary! But luckily for me, it seems to just have been an episode (one time only). Gotta be more careful in uni, drink more water, get some actual sleep, eat my fruits and veggies and such. I believe the nurse at the health center said something like it being a vasovagal episode, which is the most common form of fainting.

... sorry to get all nurse-y there, we just discussed this kind of thing in our pediatrics class, and I have been looking in to it for my own health.

Guest diogo_sg
It was scary! But luckily for me, it seems to just have been an episode (one time only). Gotta be more careful in uni, drink more water, get some actual sleep, eat my fruits and veggies and such. I believe the nurse at the health center said something like it being a vasovagal episode, which is the most common form of fainting.

... sorry to get all nurse-y there, we just discussed this kind of thing in our pediatrics class, and I have been looking in to it for my own health.

Well, I hope it doesn't happen again. I've been close to fainting once and it was a very odd sensation.

That's okay haha! [emoji1]

It's been my drug all my life :nod:

For me it started a little more than 2 years ago and i feel like it changed my whole life (to the good) [emoji5]

2 years sound so short because it feels like a lifetime. My life actually really started at that point.

Tbh I can't understand people who AREN'T addicted to music anymore [emoji16]

• Like 1

Sometimes I wonder how I could ever have lived without music, now I need at least an hour a day, it's my drug...

the very 1st cd I bought was By The Way - RHCP (I was 11/12 years old) and then my musical universe expanded so quickly :dazzled:

now life is so boring without it

• Like 2

I love sundays with nothing to do. This way i finally had time to try to draw chris [emoji1]

His face didn't turn out that great cause i'm bad at drawing faces but whatever[emoji12] 277a9ba34c9d64858b58745d705acaec.jpg

It's not that bad ! But though, his figure looks like the real Chris:)

• Like 1

For me it started a little more than 2 years ago and i feel like it changed my whole life (to the good) [emoji5]

2 years sound so short because it feels like a lifetime. My life actually really started at that point.

Tbh I can't understand people who AREN'T addicted to music anymore [emoji16]

Yeah, I'm glad it made you a better person. I grew up in a family that blasted music in the house all the time. Even at age 6, I was fascinated with music sounds, singing, making sure I got the note right, and was probably very musically sensitive around that time. Then in my teens I loved listening to instrumental music - classical, 70's, 80's, New Age, also Vanessa Mae and others. Then it expanded to more and more genres. I'm still addicted to music. More than anything I feel it enables me to indulge in myself and connect with who I am, if that makes sense.

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm glad it made you a better person. I grew up in a family that blasted music in the house all the time. Even at age 6, I was fascinated with music sounds, singing, making sure I got the note right, and was probably very musically sensitive around that time. Then in my teens I loved listening to instrumental music - classical, 70's, 80's, New Age, also Vanessa Mae and others. Then it expanded to more and more genres. I'm still addicted to music. More than anything I feel it enables me to indulge in myself and connect with who I am, if that makes sense.

Yeah, it does.

I wasn't lucky enough to grow up in family that cares about music, we hardly ever talk about it, which is kind of sad cause it's all i think about most time of the day. I'm also not talented at playing instruments or singing but that won't hold back my love for music! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

Yeah, it does.

I wasn't lucky enough to grow up in family that cares about music, we hardly ever talk about it, which is kind of sad cause it's all i think about most time of the day. I'm also not talented at playing instruments or singing but that won't hold back my love for music! [emoji16]

The country I grew up in has a culture which is very musically oriented, so I guess I'm lucky that way.

The great thing about music is that you don't have to be musically knowledgeable to enjoy it! Out of all my brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, parents, etc, very few of us know how to play instruments, but they all have their own taste and they just play what they like :)

But of course if you have the option and the desire to learn an instrument, you should go for it :)

• Like 2

This is a totally random post.

There is nothing that will make sense because of its randomness.

How beautiful is this thought which is random?

It is beautiful like a sparkle of a rainbow.

Or it is beautiful like a dead bunny in a field of flowers.

It is also sad, like a snowflake dancing in the sun.

The snowflake lands on a car going 9 miles over the speed limit.

Thank you for your time. It is precious.

Precious like a butterfly that is crushed by 8000 pounds of dirt rolling out of a dump truck.

• Like 1

This is a totally random post.

There is nothing that will make sense because of its randomness.

How beautiful is this thought which is random?

It is beautiful like a sparkle of a rainbow.

Or it is beautiful like a dead bunny in a field of flowers.

It is also sad, like a snowflake dancing in the sun.

The snowflake lands on a car going 9 miles over the speed limit.

Thank you for your time. It is precious.

Precious like a butterfly that is crushed by 8000 pounds of dirt rolling out of a dump truck.

More random than the number 719 ;)

so Red Hot Chili Peppers released a new song today: Dark Necessities.

it's very interesting, less funky but a bit progressive rock :pleased:

the new album, The Getaway, will be out on June 17th and sounds promising :bliss:

• Like 1

so Red Hot Chili Peppers released a new song today: Dark Necessities.

it's very interesting, less funky but a bit progressive rock :pleased:

the new album, The Getaway, will be out on June 17th and sounds promising :bliss:

I was just gonna make a post about listening to this; I love a good bass line and this one is bloody fantastic, the drums sound superb too!

• Like 1

Hey everyone! Decided to post something awesome that happened in the last few weeks. I finished a song with a friend of mine, who is on vocals and guitars. The song had been in the works for over a year but once he came in with his vocals it came together really quickly. I'm really proud of this one, so I hope you have time to give it a listen. :)

You can listen and download here for any amount on my Bandcamp. Thanks in advance. :D

[MEDIA=bandcamp]album_id=4084104772[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://escapist515.bandcamp.com/album/another-dawn

• Like 1

There's this rather unknown band called A Rocket To The Moon, I really like them, I think they're my 3rd favorite band and I know almost all their songs. Recently I found out that they already broke up a few years ago, it makes me pretty sad, I might have become a fan of them if they were still making music:/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• 1 month later...

I was just searching on the internet and then I came across this: The 10 Best and Worst Coldplay Songs, so I thought; let's see what they've got :cheesy:

Haha, what a nonsense they have written about the ''worst CP songs''. If you want to take a look: https://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2011/10/10-best-coldplay-songs.html

[ATTACH=full]5194[/ATTACH]

I was just searching on the internet and then I came across this: The 10 Best and Worst Coldplay Songs, so I thought; let's see what they've got :cheesy:

Haha, what a nonsense they have written about the ''worst CP songs''. If you want to take a look: https://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2011/10/10-best-coldplay-songs.html

how the f*ck can anyone call Charlie Brown & A Message as worst songs?

srsly :facepalm:

• Like 2