• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I was just searching on the internet and then I came across this: The 10 Best and Worst Coldplay Songs, so I thought; let's see what they've got :cheesy:

Haha, what a nonsense they have written about the ''worst CP songs''. If you want to take a look: https://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2011/10/10-best-coldplay-songs.html

[ATTACH=full]5194[/ATTACH]

This article made me want to listen to What If

Guest diogo_sg
Just heard on the news there has been an attempted military coup in Turkey. This world has gone truly crazy.

Sending love to jeremy and all Turkish Coldplayers

The world gets crazier by the second...

And the biggest question remains unanswered: what's the point?

I was just searching on the internet and then I came across this: The 10 Best and Worst Coldplay Songs, so I thought; let's see what they've got :cheesy:

Haha, what a nonsense they have written about the ''worst CP songs''. If you want to take a look: https://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2011/10/10-best-coldplay-songs.html

[ATTACH=full]5194[/ATTACH]

This is absurd... I know everybody have different opinions about a same song and maybe you can like a song that another person dislike. But seriously, this ranking they made is completely nonsense... What If the worst song ever? WTF? Even if the melodies are not their best, their lyrics are powerful enough to include this song in one of their best ones... and the way they talk about The Hardest Part just make me sick... please give me a break! :|

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I really really like this poem, although I don't really know what it means :)

Do not go gentle into that good night

Dylan Thomas, 1914 - 1953

Do not go gentle into that good night,

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,

Because their words had forked no lightning they

Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright

Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,

And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight

Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,

Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

• Like 1

So, I was wondering, are there any Twenty One Pilots fans out here on Coldplaying?

If you're confused and thinking "twenty seven airplanes who?" then don't fear, I'm here! They are a rock/alternative band from the US, really different music than other bands. A lot of computerized/tech background noises, but an amazing drummer and lead singer.

I was just being curious to know if there are any TOP fans here!

• Like 2

So, I was wondering, are there any Twenty One Pilots fans out here on Coldplaying?

If you're confused and thinking "twenty seven airplanes who?" then don't fear, I'm here! They are a rock/alternative band from the US, really different music than other bands. A lot of computerized/tech background noises, but an amazing drummer and lead singer.

Yes, I like them a lot, although I wouldn't consider myself a "true fan" since I never actually bought any of the albums and because I only know the hits... Just haven't invested my time in them yet :P

But there is at least one other fan here :)

• Like 1

I don't know if I would call myself a fan cause I don't know that much about them and don't fangirl over them or something, but I do love them and know pretty much all songs!

They're so amazing, can't stop listening at the moment[emoji6]

What's your favorite song?

• Like 1

Yes, I like them a lot, although I wouldn't consider myself a "true fan" since I never actually bought any of the albums and because I only know the hits... Just haven't invested my time in them yet :P

But there is at least one other fan here :)

I'm also not a true fan, I just like their music!

• Like 1

I don't know if I would call myself a fan cause I don't know that much about them and don't fangirl over them or something, but I do love them and know pretty much all songs!

They're so amazing, can't stop listening at the moment[emoji6]

What's your favorite song?

I'd have to say, my favorite song by TOP is March to the Sea, or Holding onto you. Both are great though!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...