• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Sorry for using this thread for meaningless purposes, but I've just passed my first 1000 posts on this community. I really want to thank yuo all for tolerating me over the last months. I know that sometimes i'm a bit too harsh, but I really love this place and this band, even if they're driving me crazy for obvious reasons.

A huge embrace to everybody :)

Guest diogo_sg
Sorry for using this thread for meaningless purposes, but I've just passed my first 1000 posts on this community. I really want to thank yuo all for tolerating me over the last months. I know that sometimes i'm a bit too harsh, but I really love this place and this band, even if their driving me crazy for obvious reasons.

Congrats!! #1000 :dance:

Sorry for using this thread for meaningless purposes, but I've just passed my first 1000 posts on this community. I really want to thank yuo all for tolerating me over the last months. I know that sometimes i'm a bit too harsh, but I really love this place and this band, even if their driving me crazy for obvious reasons.

Complimenti per il millesimo :)

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
in this January 25th, it's my 25th birthday :drinking:

though I feel much older than that

Happy birthday!! Have a great day :dance: :vuvuzela:

what the hell happened the forums look so...white

it's so weird to me that it's been like 4 years since I saw CP on tour originally and i was so excited then and now the only reason i'm going to go is because i'm going to college in september (SCREAMS) and this will probably be their last time touring

We are celebrating Spring locally at the moment, after a super coldest whether in recent 30 years a few days ago. Best wishes for Spring/New Year:) with all the families :), and all the beings:):daisy::jbcm::daisy::guy::jonny::phil::will::chris::drummer::guitarist::elephant::flutterby::wings:

[ATTACH=full]3825[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3826[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3827[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3828[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3831[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3832[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3833[/ATTACH]