✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Avril Lavigne

jimmyarts

watched it because i'm open minded. my verdict: not the best but closer to the best than the worst I guess. IIRC, she's due to cover it on her next album meaning she most likely practiced it many times before so it's not just under cover. anyways, no one said it was better than the original and I wasn't expecting it to be. either way its cool for artists to give plugs to other artists by covering their songs

here is a good quality video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QP8gjkgYkI]‪Avril Lavigne - Fix you by Coldplay cover PART 2‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

you should definetly watch it cause it's one of her favorite bands and it's kinda cool that other people cover their songs. so yea

Her favorite band????

What if she's on Coldplaying? :uhoh:

If so then, phuck you avril you're a sell out

wait omg what if that dude that was an avril lavigne fan was actually her? the one that sent reilly all of those pm's.

MAYBE OMG

wait omg what if that dude that was an avril lavigne fan was actually her? the one that sent reilly all of those pm's.

MAYBE OMG

This is tripping me out!

And I'm sure she's never heard that she's a sellout before [/sarcasm]

but yeah she's a sellout and her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard. :thinking:

MAYBE OMG

You're so damn funny I nearly laughed :inquisitive:

The only thing that is sold out is her concert :)

So whats the result? At the end of the day you're sitting at home and Avril and her fans had much fun on stage.

autentic girl, with a character and it's not funny how is treated by the world of showbiz and people, is not prostitute , you know

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfDuYstxfYw]‪Avril lavigne - Hot (Oficial Music Video)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGR65RWwzg8&ob=av2e]‪Avril Lavigne - I'm With You‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

many people are on coldplaying, journalists, bands like U2, many people etc...

U2 :stunned:

OMG HELLO LARRY I GOT A REALLY NICE PIC OF YOU FROM IN BRUSSELS AND I LOVED THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU LOOKED RIGHT TO ME DURING I'LL GO CRAZY IF I DON'T GO CRAZY TONIGHT!!