✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The forgotten track of LP5

harrisonrules

Viva La Vida's forgotten track is obviously CoL. Life In Technicolor eventually had a video. Lost Lovers In Japan Violet Hill Viva La Vida Strawberry Swing had one too. 42 drew lots of attention from fans based on the title. The only other that wasnt big as far as videos go was Yes and I think that was great IMO. It makes me wonder what the forgotten track of the 5th LP will be.

You forgot Chinese Sleep Chant and Reign of Love. :p :p

I have a feeling Us Against the World will be a bit forgotten. Kind of like Life is for Living or Till Kingdom Come, as a hidden track.

perhaps thats why their playing it at the festivals to give it the attention it deserves!!

^That's true. Death And All His Friends is an amazing live song too.

But seriously, what's the point in discussing this if we don't even know which songs will be on the next album? Besides, we haven't even heard half of the new album yet.

It would be more interesting to discuss the "forgotten song(s)" of VLV. I disagree about Cemeteries Of London. It's one of 4 tracks of that album they still play live regularly. I think it's all about opinion. There is not 1 forgotten song, or 0, or 2, if you know what I mean. It's not that simple.

We don't need to die now and revive when the album releases. Speculating doesn't hurt too. It's our way to pass the time and keep us sane until the album's release.

Yes I agree, people who don't like it should just leave us alone and not bother coming on here!!!