✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I love my fellow Coldplayers <3

marleemuch1130

So I attended my first Coldplay concert last night and it was AMAZING!!! And it got me thinking about how much this website has made being a Coldplay fan even more enjoyable! I've gotten so many great live songs, I love the Guy Berryman thread, I learned all kind of things about the boys.

And I get my daily Coldplay fix, because none of my friends or family are nearly as obsessed as me :embarrassed:

So Thank You fellow Coldplayers you are all amazing, Don't Ever Change! and I hope Coldplay is around for MANY more years <3 We all have so much love for them.

You all also help with the pain of waiting for LP5. I love you guys :dazzled:

I'm happy to hear you had so much fun!! :nice::hug:

Plenty to listen to while waiting - they'll even have Coldplay elevator music while you wait soon!:laugh3: Muzak, suitable for your easy listening pleasure.. Floor 6, bing, Floor 7, bing, Floor 42, bing!... Nah, just kidding, but it's a funny idea though!:P

I don't particularly "love" you guys, but I adore you a lot, everyone*,I appreciate your presence! =)

* that excludes those guys that are not really in our community because they use multiple accounts to fool everybody else and throw around lies and myths ...

LOVE you all too! I don't have anyone amongst my friends (that I know of) who loves Coldplay as much as i do. And that's a little sad, I kinda wish I had someone close to share my emotions with.. But because of that Im really greatful for this site :kiss:

and if there is anyone from stockholm who feel the same, maybe we could meet up and have a coldplay talk!! ;)

LOVE you all too! I don't have anyone amongst my friends (that I know of) who loves Coldplay as much as i do.

Haha I have NO friends who like Coldplay. Do you know how often I hear "You know how I know you're gay?" OH MY GOD SO ORIGINAL. NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE!. :rolleyes:

Then they won't stick around to hear the harder stuff like "Major Minus" or "Violet Hill" so they're forever encased in their own ignorance and close themselves away from the best band in the world.

[/rant]

So this site is great so I can talk about it with people! If only I signed up sooner instead of creeping on it for years :\

Haha I have NO friends who like Coldplay. Do you know how often I hear "You know how I know you're gay?" OH MY GOD SO ORIGINAL. NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE!. :rolleyes:

Then they won't stick around to hear the harder stuff like "Major Minus" or "Violet Hill" so they're forever encased in their own ignorance and close themselves away from the best band in the world.

[/rant]

So this site is great so I can talk about it with people! If only I signed up sooner instead of creeping on it for years :\

The last Doubting Thomas I met drove me a show in exchange for my spare ticket and was HOOKED! Drag them to a show,and they'll see how great Coldplay are! :D

The last Doubting Thomas I met drove me a show in exchange for my spare ticket and was HOOKED! Drag them to a show,and they'll see how great Coldplay are! :D

I tried at Lolla! The guy I drove up with saw Muse while I saw Coldplay. Screw that.