✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown Music Video

matan

Guest howyousawtheworld
I'm hoping for an animated video. The boys drawn as Charlie Brown characters playing the song or something along those lines.

That's exactly what I've been thinking it should be like lately! In fact it'd be a huge disappointment if it wasn't cartoon based.

You might be right juanma, but I hope you're not because doing a live-video would be saying no to a LOT of creative ideas, many of which are in this thread alone.

PeanutsDance.gif

I dont know all the video, but in one part Will is going to try and kick a football that Chris is holding on the ground, and then Chris will pull the football out from Wills foot at the last second and Will slips and falls :lol:

+1 :heart:

I dont know all the video, but in one part Will is going to try and kick a football that Chris is holding on the ground, and then Chris will pull the football out from Wills foot at the last second and Will slips and falls :lol:

Don't do that to Will! He's so lovely. Guy deserves it!

I would love to see that. :laugh3:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

sorry for starting this thread again but i wasn't sure how to start a new thread... however, i was watching the Charlie Brown music video a minute ago and came to the conclusion that it revolves the car kids but also the main boy in the video is REX, (mylo's best friend). i thought this because of his R on his jersey and the director or coldplay would have suggested him to wear the clothes and obviously were careful on what his clothes had on them. I am pretty certain i maybe on to something... what are your thoughts?