✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I just bought a coldplay shirt

Blakexy1125

I might not buy it just yet. Hopefully they'll still have that design when they come to NJ during the tour :D

Then I'll get the tour dates on the back.

Yeah I'm sure they'll have it. I think it's a little cheaper online though. Plus you could wear it to the concert! I wore my Twisted Logic Tour T-Shirt to Lolla. It was all faded and worn because it's so old, haha

Bumping because I have a question.

Online shop has been restyled, and the European has a lot more stuff than before. I found out there's a sweet Parachutes shirt in the shop. I might buy it. Only problem, the size is a bit risky, what if I buy the wrong size? I can't exchange. Most of my shirts are medium, but some of them are really short. Others are perfect. Some large ones are great.

Does anybody know if the sizes are relatively small or large (also after washing)? If they are relatively small I might go for a large one...

^ I got a large Viva shirt two years ago and it fits well, while I'm usually an S or M (here in Holland).

Don't know about the men's shirts, but I'd go for large. If it turns out too big you can either wash it at high temp or gain weight. :p

Can't wait for the new shirts, they'll probably have lots of colours...

:dazzled:

• 2 weeks later...

Does it really take so much time? Are you serious? I've been thinking about buying one or two t-shirts for a girl, because on 8th September is her birthday... but I'm not gonna buy it if it takes more time... When would it arrive to Spain? I buy from other webs from USA and it doesn't takes so long at all, I have it in two weeks more or less...

I ordered mine July 17. It has been backordered. No word on how long it will take either. LiveNation says there is no stock in the warehouse and they will let me know when it comes in. If you look on your email confirmation there should be a link to inquire directly about your order (for what that's worth)