✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Should I buy the new iPod nano or an iPod Touch?

MichMoch

I'd go with the iPod touch just because of the fact that you can access the wifi. :nod:

Apps get old real fast (the only ones I have are a metronome app and the Muse app), so if that's the only reason you prefer it over the nano I'd save your money and get the nano.

But I have the (old) Nano and the touch and I prefer the touch because of internet. :heart:

The fact is I can access wifi with my phone, so that's not what I aim for...

It is the only reason, so I guess I'll go for the nano in that case, I mean I don't need the wifi connection in this, and you say apps get old... In conclusion of what you said I think I'll definitely go for the nano.

And thank you very much. :heart:

I don't want something big, that's the problem, I already have a nokia 5530 express music wich is quite big.

Plus as said before, the apps get old very easily and I don't need the wifi connection, and all I want is remplace my classic 4GB 'cause I can't put my full library on it, so I just need the fact that i can take it everywhere and it's quality.

And all I wanted to know if there's anything really worth buying the touch other than the apps and the cam.

Why not look at the classic? Nano is a waste if your main priority is music storage. You'll be maxed out in no time. The classic is pretty thin and light weight, holds 160GB, so you can grow into it. (ive got 17000 songs on mine, with plenty of room to spare). Simple to transport; I've been using mine for years. Nano gives you 8GB for $149 us or 16GB us for $179. That's a lot for such little storage.

Well, because 160GB is quite a lot, and I'm never gonna use them.

But you might be right for the money, I was thinking of buying the 16GB (nano) 'cause actually my whole library is about 7GB.

But it might as well grow a lot... I just can't decide myself to be honest. :/

Definitely get the 16gb.

A year and a half ago, when all I listened to was Coldplay and some oldies, I used up about 1 1/2 gb of storage and thought that's all I needed, so I went with the 8gb iPod.

Now, after expanding my music library, I feel severely limited with the 8gb touch I have- whenever I add a new album I have to delete another to have space. I currently have .02 gb left. :nod:

Maybe a bad stoke of luck? My dad still has my brothers first iPod 20GB (the original white), and a co-worker has my 7yr old 80GB. Have had my 160GB for 3yrs now. Use it every day at work, and I work 12-hr shifts. Not a fan of their computers (nice, but too much $$$ for what you get), but love the iPod and iPhone devices.

The thing is I do have a smart phone which could do that.

So all I care about is music storage, so I'll go for the classic or the new nano.

You care about Music Storage - iPod Classic gives you 160GB compared to 16GB for the Nano.

I wonder what the next range of iPods will look like they normally get announced in September time

How can apps get old? I mean, there are like 3 billions of them.

Between the nano and the classic I'd definitely go for the classic too. More space, and the nano is kind of weird to use... It looks more like an ephemeral product than the classic.