✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Announced - Friday August 12th: MYLO XYLOTO (Join the Party!!!)

the_escapist

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm skeptical now with everything that's happened and yet it's related to EMI so how can it be fake? I suppose it really can't. But it's all a matter of time. I hope they are telling the truth. I'm just still distrusting from when we got burned by BBC Radio 4 with that 'interview' they had. :angry:

Alright. I hate to commit metaphorical CPing suicide here but. I can't help but think they're going to name it after a (great) Marilyn Manson song. This is the New SH** Imagine that. :thinking: I have no idea what the name will be. I'd like to know but it doesn't tell us much unless they explain it. It could sound like an awful title, be explained, and then be amazingly deep or still suck anyway. And. In the spirit of the ETIAW simlie. If the tracklist isn't included there's a chance I might be shedding some waterfalls so I'd get the barrels ready because you'll all be going over. :cry: I have a weird feeling about them choosing Mylo Xyloto though. It's as weird as the last title but there's probably some really epic meaning behind it. Despite what I've seen some other comments say about it. :P

I'm skeptical now with everything that's happened and yet it's related to EMI so how can it be fake? I suppose it really can't. But it's all a matter of time. I hope they are telling the truth. I'm just still distrusting from when we got burned by BBC Radio 4 with that 'interview' they had. :angry:

Alright. I hate to commit metaphorical CPing suicide here but. I can't help but think they're going to name it after a (great) Marilyn Manson song. This is the New SH** Imagine that. :thinking: I have no idea what the name will be. I'd like to know but it doesn't tell us much unless they explain it. It could sound like an awful title, be explained, and then be amazingly deep or still suck anyway. And. In the spirit of the ETIAW simlie. If the tracklist isn't included there's a chance I might be shedding some waterfalls so I'd get the barrels ready because you'll all be going over. :cry:

Yeah, I know what you say, one part of me may not like the title ( I had a serious WTF moment when learning about LP4's title :P) ...cause, really titles in isolation have no deep meaning to me, but I'm still excited we will be finally getting the news (I hope :uhoh:)