✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey guys and gals! I made a complete remake of the MX cover in Photoshop!

dtack68

Heheheh, I'm the creator of Every TTP is a Wisefont and I'm really sorry it is not too precise, but I drew the characters from the SMALL pics released with the three latest singles.

I promise to redraw and update the font periodically with the upcoming singles images.

But for now that's what we've got, at least from me, and I give you all a tip to render more verisimilar images: don't use the font in lowercase, type it with caps lock to obtain the outlined letters, then FILL it and use it as a layer mask to the gray background.

You made a good job, btw. I'm playing with this too as you can see from my avatar. :lol:

I'm having your .psd file. :D

Heheheh, I'm the creator of Every TTP is a Wisefont and I'm really sorry it is not too precise, but I drew the characters from the SMALL pics released with the three latest singles.

I promise to redraw and update the font periodically with the upcoming singles images.

But for now that's what we've got, at least from me, and I give you all a tip to render more verisimilar images: don't use the font in lowercase, type it with caps lock to obtain the outlined letters, then FILL it and use it as a layer mask to the gray background.

You made a good job, btw. I'm playing with this too as you can see from my avatar. :lol:

I'm having your .psd file. :D

I'm sorry if I offended you about your font, you did a great job! You have more patience than I ever would have and it was a job well done. I understand you didn't have the large images at your disposal, and I know the type-face business is a very tedious field.

Trust me, I don't want to down-play your efforts, as mine would never result in anything like yours. People like you make the Coldplay community higher in quality! I just want everyone to be happy with their results, so I included both (and your font is the default choice, by the way) in case there are perfectionists out there, like myself.

Thank you for the font, I will be using it especially during this era!