✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U.F.O

followchrist77

I looked a little bit and was surprised to see that there is not a Sub-Fourm yet created for U.F.O . I Think that this will probably be a major song in MX, probably the best one on the album. I say this because everyy where you look around in the Coldplay universe now (post-viva era), you see U.F.O depicted or written somewhere... even on the band's uniforms!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it's either been scrapped or gone through a name change.

Although you can still see U.F.O written on Guy's bass and the picture where the guys have their backs to the graffitied wall

Maybe they change the Painting now before the new Fastivals once the Album is ready now.

U.F.O. (has a . in the end) and also REX is going to be a major song!

YOU CAN SEE UFO AND REX AND CAR KIDS ALL OVER THEIR CLOTHES! NO IM GOING TO

AND MX! Holy SMOKES!

That's the can'twaitforthenextcoldplayalbum synthom

Can you show a Pic of U.F.O. on the Clothes i cant remember it.

I looked a little bit and was surprised to see that there is not a Sub-Fourm yet created for U.F.O . I Think that this will probably be a major song in MX, probably the best one on the album. I say this because everyy where you look around in the Coldplay universe now (post-viva era), you see U.F.O depicted or written somewhere... even on the band's uniforms!

WHY?

Isn't U.F.O a registered song in the ASCAP? :thinking:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75600

They mock us so! Deserter is there!!! :cry::angry:

And Drift (Never heard of that one), Fingers Crossed, Ghost (probably A Ghost), Harmless, Idiot, In Isolation, Ladder to the Sun, Moses (even though it was technically released), Ode To Deodorant (even though we all have it already), One Thirty Six (is this 1.36???), and Poor Me (It's Pour Me ASCAP!!!)

WHY?

Probably because of all the Marketing of the name U.F.O.

• Guys Bass has UFO on it
  • The News icon on the coldplay.com website has UFO on the inside of the newspaper titled MX. Hinting that it will be a major componet on LP5.
  • It is pictured on this photoshoot: http://coldplay.com/uploads/newphoto2820.jpg

I do have to admit I could not find it on the MX artwork. If anyone can, Post it please?

Isn't U.F.O a registered song in the ASCAP? :thinking:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75600

More Proof. :D Also, Just remembered that somewhere chris was talking about having alot of 'U' titled songs ( up with the birds, up in flames, etc) I think he said he wanted at least three, i may be wrong though, like i usualy am.

I think the reason for UFO not appearing on the Album artwork

is because it could feature as a 'Hidden Track' on Mylo Xyloto!!

I truly believe that the back of the album cover will be a continuation of the front "motif" with more graffitti that will include "U.F.O" and other lyrics, etc.

I'm holding to the theory that the song titles will NOT appear on the back like all of the other Coldplay albums but will be on inside or on sticker (a la Sigur Ros). Once you open up cd artwork, song titles will be there.

I truly believe that the back of the album cover will be a continuation of the front "motif" with more graffitti that will include "U.F.O" and other lyrics, etc.

I'm holding to the theory that the song titles will NOT appear on the back like all of the other Coldplay albums but will be on inside or on sticker (a la Sigur Ros). Once you open up cd artwork, song titles will be there.

I like your Theory!!

It's the obvious conclusion to the front... I have posted artwork to what I imagined would be the back cover, but in giving it more thought it would make more sense that it's more graffitti and maybe some liner notes on bottom.

Yeah I definately Agree 100%.Possibly the back cover will be more continuation of the front and could include referances to songs such as UFO,AlienRadio,A Hopeful Transmission,Golden Arrow,Paradise none of whch appear on the front.Even a tracklist cover like you produced could still feature but only on the inside!!

You think they use the normal Font on the Graffiti background?

Sounds too easy for me.

What he means is having no tracklist feature on the album artwork but have it on the inside of the album.The back cover would be similar to the front with more graffiti..but no tracklist!!