✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U.F.O

followchrist77

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

09 UFO

"That’s the acoustic… that was the first song written for the album actually and the chord sequence in it pops up a few times. And that’s a kind of prayer “times” kind of song. There’s a lot of feeling lost on the album but also being found as well and that’s very much a bit of both."

This makes me very happy

09 UFO

"That’s the acoustic… that was the first song written for the album actually and the chord sequence in it pops up a few times. And that’s a kind of prayer “times” kind of song. There’s a lot of feeling lost on the album but also being found as well and that’s very much a bit of both."

This makes me very happy

09 UFO

This makes me very happy

just noticed that U.F.O. (if that allmusic article is true) has the same lenght of Don't Panic!

I noticed this as well! I believe that UFO will have very basic lyrics that revolve around the whole alienation topic and be quite a simple song.

Chris said it is the "acoustic one" so i'm imagining something like a more eerie Kingdom Come or perhaps even like UATW.

(i really hope it has I <3 UFO somewhere in the song) :D

Some thought inside me has been eating me away for a while with the I <3 UFO thing. I think it might be a play on words of "I love you" hand-in-hand with "I love UFO" or something cheesy like that, UFO with a connotation of "you" being some love interest from afar. Kind of like URA Fever by The Kills, something like that.

And in terms of the song, whenever I think of short acoustic track for some reason I Bloom Blaum comes to mind over Don't Panic. Sure it has that "we live in a beautiful world" thing going on and that kind of hints with the spacial theme, but UFO reminds me more of I Bloom Blaum because it's that song about being lost, it might have some kind of ominous feel to it.

Some thought inside me has been eating me away for a while with the I <3 UFO thing. I think it might be a play on words of "I love you" hand-in-hand with "I love UFO" or something cheesy like that, UFO with a connotation of "you" being some love interest from afar. Kind of like URA Fever by The Kills, something like that.

And in terms of the song, whenever I think of short acoustic track for some reason I Bloom Blaum comes to mind over Don't Panic. Sure it has that "we live in a beautiful world" thing going on and that kind of hints with the spacial theme, but UFO reminds me more of I Bloom Blaum because it's that song about being lost, it might have some kind of ominous feel to it.

It's been mentioned, but Chris mentioned UFO is going to be an acoustic, "prayer time" song. I imagine it to be a mix between A Message and Til Kingdom Come.

I actually thought of I Bloom Blaum, too.