✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U.F.O

followchrist77

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because it is 2 minutes doesn't mean it wont be a powerful moving song. Expecially since its ment to be very pery and preachy, it might be something special and magical.

I didnt say it wasn't going to be powerful I said I was curious to see how it turns out because it is a shorter track.

Don't you know your Coldplay?

Viva la Vida was an amazing debut album! We can't wait to hear their follow-up...

;)

Hey if we separate the eras there two Coldplays.

Well I meant more the album it debutted on, not Coldplay- but anyway.

I'm like 99% sure UFO will have the luminous lyrics, they just fit in after Major Minus.

99% sure? :laugh3:

Charlie Brown has the luminous lyrics. The last line of the song :P.

"And we're so luminous and wild. We're glowing in the dark."

In regards to luminous:

1. It is not confirmed that the lyrics in Charlie Brown actually do say luminous.

2. When people say "luminous lyrics" they mean "the two of use, we drove. A speeding ghost and a shadow, etc etc etc....".

just noticed that U.F.O. (if that allmusic article is true) has the same lenght of Don't Panic!

U.F.O

Harking back to the title track of their debut album, U.F.O is a melancholic interlude, Chris Martin's acoustic plucks joined by the swirl of strings halfway through, resembling a more saccharine take on Radiohead's Faust Arp. The escapism-themed lyrics ("let's fly/split the sky...") explain the title, just in case you were wondering if Chris Martin was about to grow a bed and start picketing outside Area 51 with Robbie Williams.

LOL awesome!

Unfortunately, yes... But these brazilian sites are shit, so, I don't care about it...

Look what they said about U.F.O:

9 - "U.F.O"

It seems like "Us Against The World" and recommended for those who die in love with "Violet Hill," "Fix You" (without that final) and "Life is for living," hidden track at the end of the first album.

Unfortunately, yes... But these brazilian sites are shit, so, I don't care about it...

Look what they said about U.F.O:

9 - "U.F.O"

It seems like "Us Against The World" and recommended for those who die in love with "Violet Hill," "Fix You" (without that final) and "Life is for living," hidden track at the end of the first album.

So horrible in that it was poorly written or was teh album not well-recieved by the Brazilian site?