✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U.F.O

followchrist77

What he means is having no tracklist feature on the album artwork but have it on the inside of the album.The back cover would be similar to the front with more graffiti..but no tracklist!!

That's also a possibility.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he means is having no tracklist feature on the album artwork but have it on the inside of the album.The back cover would be similar to the front with more graffiti..but no tracklist!!

Exactly... it will "open up" to all the songs inside... sticker on front to have the standard "includes "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall", "Paradise", and "Charlie Brown". Something like that.

I actually dont think the Back will be Graffiti..i still hope for some Space realated stuff since the Thing in the Middle of the Cover looks like the "Big Bang" for me.

I still want some Space related stuff too and I think we will get it -

UFO,A Hopeful Transmission and maybe AlienRadio.

But If you look at the Artwork it only really reveals song titles and lyrics we already know.

I now think that the back off the Album Artwork will not feature a Tracklisting but more graffiti similar to the front but with new songs or space related titles/lyrics!!

Yeah I definately Agree 100%.Possibly the back cover will be more continuation of the front and could include referances to songs such as UFO,AlienRadio,A Hopeful Transmission,Golden Arrow,Paradise none of whch appear on the front.Even a tracklist cover like you produced could still feature but only on the inside!!

That's what you think but they could be. We don't know the lyrics to those yet.

That's what you think but they could be. We don't know the lyrics to those yet.

Yeah good point!!I know we dont know the other lyrics but what I meant was the majority of the front cover only referances

songs we already know.I think the back (if it is graffiti like the front) will be covered in new lyrics and new song titles -

completing the tracklisting of the album !!

if the Tracklist is on the back they probably wont write it with the actual Font as used for the Cover maybe they write the Songs and the Lenght in the same style as every Song which is on the Cover for example: "scratched in" like "MX", painted on a whiteline like "Car Kids".

I still want some Space related stuff too and I think we will get it -

UFO,A Hopeful Transmission and maybe AlienRadio.

But If you look at the Artwork it only really reveals song titles and lyrics we already know.

I now think that the back off the Album Artwork will not feature a Tracklisting but more graffiti similar to the front but with new songs or space related titles/lyrics!!

I really do think that the two songs that have to be on the album is U.F.O and Alien Radio. Now THAT song (Alien Radio) will definitely be on the album. It's insignia is on the bands clothes, in the ETIAW video, and it was on the homepage icon for a while at coldplay.com.

I really do think that the two songs that have to be on the album is U.F.O and Alien Radio. Now THAT song (Alien Radio) will definitely be on the album. It's insignia is on the bands clothes, in the ETIAW video, and it was on the homepage icon for a while at coldplay.com.

Yeah I agree!!I think UFO will be on the Album!!

Im starting to think now tough that A 'Hopeful Transmission' maybe 'AlienRadio'!!

What's up guys? First and only post, but just had to add this.

For those of you concerned that Coldplay has dropped the alien theme, I don't think they have. If you look at the spiral image that the band has been using (the roughly sketched spiral that is the homepage tab on their website, as well as on chris' piano, and their uniforms), it looks almost identical to ancient civilizations' carvings of UFO's and ancient astronauts.

http://www.ufo-contact.com/wp-content/themes/supermassive%20new/lib/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://www.ufo-contact.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/ancient_spirals.jpg&h=250&w=640&zc=1

While the spiral image is most prominent among ancient north american civilizations, other spiral shapes have been discovered in every continent on earth and is accepted by many as a clear sign of UFO's. Hopefully this gives some hope to the alien theme :cool:

And if you don't believe this, they already registered U.F.O as a song on ASCAP, so that's a 100% chance it exist and will be utilized:laugh3:

They mock us so! Deserter is there!!! :cry::angry:

And Drift (Never heard of that one), Fingers Crossed, Ghost (probably A Ghost), Harmless, Idiot, In Isolation, Ladder to the Sun, Moses (even though it was technically released), Ode To Deodorant (even though we all have it already), One Thirty Six (is this 1.36???), and Poor Me (It's Pour Me ASCAP!!!)

Sometimes I think 42 was composed since the arobtth era because of a ghost. wtf?

btw One Thirty Six is 1.36

And Drift (Never heard of that one), Fingers Crossed, Ghost (probably A Ghost), Harmless, Idiot, In Isolation, Ladder to the Sun, Moses (even though it was technically released), Ode To Deodorant (even though we all have it already), One Thirty Six (is this 1.36???), and Poor Me (It's Pour Me ASCAP!!!)

Sometimes I think 42 was composed since the arobtth era because of a ghost. wtf?

triple post. why hasnt car kid been registered on ascap????????

I have this feeling/belief that Car Kids isn't a song but lyrics in a song or something to do with Charlie Brown. Oh no wait, wasn't it on the list of songs back in 2009? I guess it really is a song...maybe they just decided not to use/finish it for some reason. :thinking: Although I still keep a possibility open because Up in Flames hasn't been registered yet either.

Can I just say...when did anyone from the band or who is in there with them say "U.F.O Is a song"?

And on the south bank show wall with the song list, just because it was listed doesn't mean it's a song, might I say Cartoon Heart? Spanish Rain? I mean ok, people had adopted titles (eg Don Quixote / Spanish Rain) but they're not official titles are they? And Cartoon Heart...did anybody tell any of you guys that this was the original name for Charlie Brown?

My thought is that UFO isn't a song, but might be some sort of lyric (I'm the same with Space Symphony).

I have this feeling/belief that Car Kids isn't a song but lyrics in a song or something to do with Charlie Brown. Oh no wait, wasn't it on the list of songs back in 2009? I guess it really is a song...maybe they just decided not to use/finish it for some reason. :thinking: Although I still keep a possibility open because Up in Flames hasn't been registered yet either.

Thats a good point Up In Flames hasn't been registered yet!!

So there could still be a chance for CarKids to make it.I think it will

any-way in some form Album/EP/B-side as theres alot of referances to

it - 'CK' and CarKids on chris's t-shirt

Can I just say...when did anyone from the band or who is in there with them say "U.F.O Is a song"?

And on the south bank show wall with the song list, just because it was listed doesn't mean it's a song, might I say Cartoon Heart? Spanish Rain? I mean ok, people had adopted titles (eg Don Quixote / Spanish Rain) but they're not official titles are they? And Cartoon Heart...did anybody tell any of you guys that this was the original name for Charlie Brown?

My thought is that UFO isn't a song, but might be some sort of lyric (I'm the same with Space Symphony).

UFO is without doubt a track title.It was registered on ASCAP along with others!!

It is definitely a song because Chris Martin told in a Interview back in 2009 about that song which is a "great new song" about "old people complaining about young people". :)

if the Tracklist is on the back they probably wont write it with the actual Font as used for the Cover maybe they write the Songs and the Lenght in the same style as every Song which is on the Cover for example: "scratched in" like "MX", painted on a whiteline like "Car Kids".

They've never put the lenght, and I don't think they should. And I think they will put on the same font of the front, the Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall CD is like that at least.

518e5Xm66ZL._SS400_.jpg

UFO will be on Paradise.