✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Question for the Ladies

Violet

I find it easy to talk to gay guys. They are more intellegent, educated, can hold a converstaion. They are more relaxed, dress better, so that is why girls like them, can go to a formal with them, and he won't try to get into your pants, gay enjoys dancing. Straight guys can learn a lot from them. Straight guys usually want to hang out, hook up, spend your money, won't dance, no intelligent convertation (they save that for their friends). It is not that straight girls like gay guys. It is that they lilke guys who are better and do more things. If there are any good straight guys, I would like to hear from you.

+100

...Wait. Anderson Cooper is gay? WHAT THE HELL. :bigcry:

:disappointed:

Yes, but he keeps it on the down low. He wrote about how he was gay in one of his books, and he has a boyfriend. I don't care though, because I still think he is dreamy.

I find it easy to talk to gay guys. They are more intellegent, educated, can hold a converstaion. They are more relaxed, dress better, so that is why girls like them, can go to a formal with them, and he won't try to get into your pants, gay enjoys dancing. Straight guys can learn a lot from them. Straight guys usually want to hang out, hook up, spend your money, won't dance, no intelligent convertation (they save that for their friends). It is not that straight girls like gay guys. It is that they lilke guys who are better and do more things. If there are any good straight guys, I would like to hear from you.

I know of one friend that dresses well, but yeah he's currently acting like an asshat to me which has thankfully made me lose my rather keen interest. He may have been ok in that area but soon enough he'd want to hook up then lose interest while he went for other girls. Tsk.

Though I find my bf decent in terms of qualities you described above. Even if he's geeky, he'll talk about business things he's learnt and about over things too. I was the one who refused to dance, but that's changed with him.

Yes, but he keeps it on the down low. He wrote about how he was gay in one of his books, and he has a boyfriend. I don't care though, because I still think he is dreamy.

Aw. I has a sad nao. :sad:

But yeah, you're right. He's pretty hawt. :charming:

What men want to be Gays ? :\

I have nothing against gays, each chose his private life .

I never understood why such Ricky Martin is gay, I can not understand it means that all his songs his fictions about women. or it's the women who have become gay.

or he was born like but is a better choice .

is sad and nice kind gay man and I would like to know who is her boyfriend.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BkYKwHLXiU&feature=relmfu]Ricky Martin - La Copa De La Vida - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY&NR=1]Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Loca - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCEvCXuglqo&feature=related]Ricky Martin - María - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-m9fn1yeEI&feature=relmfu]Ricky Martin - Private Emotion - YouTube[/ame]

Ricky Martin is really gay ?

Hahahaha.

If I were to shamelessly generalise I could say that straight women tend to over-elaborate on every subject (Which is why we often 'leave intelligent conversation to our friends'- we're fucking afraid to actually talk about anything in case it sparks some mad inspiration for a woman to talk about one subject for 20mins), they assume you pay for every meal, taxi, practically everything up until the stage of a relationship where you have a joint bank account (How you've let men spend your money is alien to me- thats really a first), and as for intelligence, pretty girls are not known for having a wide knowledge of the world or razor sharp wit, because generally they don't need either to get attention.

But that would be generalising, because I've known some to have followed these traits, overall it would be incredible (In a bad way) to actually feel they apply to all or even a significant number of the opposite sex to actually put me off them. To be honest I think I can only imagine using that as an excuse for giving up on relationships or being single.

Hahahaha.

If I were to shamelessly generalise I could say that straight women tend to over-elaborate on every subject (Which is why we often 'leave intelligent conversation to our friends'- we're fucking afraid to actually talk about anything in case it sparks some mad inspiration for a woman to talk about one subject for 20mins), they assume you pay for every meal, taxi, practically everything up until the stage of a relationship where you have a joint bank account (How you've let men spend your money is alien to me- thats really a first), and as for intelligence, pretty girls are not known for having a wide knowledge of the world or razor sharp wit, because generally they don't need either to get attention.

But that would be generalising, because I've known some to have followed these traits, overall it would be incredible (In a bad way) to actually feel they apply to all or even a significant number of the opposite sex to actually put me off them. To be honest I think I can only imagine using that as an excuse for giving up on relationships or being single.

I stopped listening to Karencorpse as a reliable source on anything when she once suggested that using tar was good for the scalp or some shiz