✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Question for the Ladies

Violet

Don't you find it super annoying when you find a super amazing guy who you'd be more than willing to date, only to discover that he's gay?

This is not to say that I don't have a good gaydar or anything. My gaydar is actually quite good. I just like to give people the benefit of a doubt. Y'know, straight until proven gay.

But yeah. Why do the really nice ones have to be gay? I don't understand. :bigcry:

Yep.

Anderson Cooper. Oh, well. A girl can dream.

...Wait. Anderson Cooper is gay? WHAT THE HELL. :bigcry:

Never had that happen, but I'd imagine that would be very disappointing. :sad:

(not in the "ugh they're gay" way (go gay people woot woot) but more in the surprise sort of thing)

Good. Keep it that way. It's a very awkward place to be.

IT IS ANNOYING :blank:

But well, gay or not I have terrible luck and I'll probably be rejected so it doesn't matter :lol:

Yeah. :disappointed:

http://coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4918714

this man swiss of 1.93 supermodel man who was with me before was gay did not know he was gay. and not respect me and insults all the girls, him saw. and loved George Michael and depeche mode.

is maybe a parody of my ex man swiss who love money the perfection son of mother and love just the postitutes :thinking:

it's a shame him took me to be bitch......... :angry:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diYAc7gB-0A&ob=av2e]George Michael - Freedom! '90 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

I'm okay with nice girls being gay :blank:.

As to boys, well I never fell in love with a gay guy, but I understand that must be frustrating. :/ Better give up your crush as soon as you are able to. My bestfriend/roommate is gay and a few straight girls have had crushes on him. He felt bad for them, but there was absolutely no chance that he would attempt something with them, no matter how great/pretty they were.

As to boys, well I never fell in love with a gay guy, but I understand that must be frustrating. :/ Better give up your crush as soon as you are able to. My bestfriend/roommate is gay and a few straight girls have had crushes on him. He felt bad for them, but there was absolutely no chance that he would attempt something with them, no matter how great/pretty they were.

Oh, it's no biggie, especially sice I caught it early on. Yeah, he's great. Yeah, he's pretty. (Omigawd. His eyes are perfect. :bomb:) I'll be just fine, though. No harm done. :nice:

I can understand that it's frustrating but I think it's worse if you like someone and they're straight and single but they just aren't interested in you.

Agreed. With a gay guy, you at least know for sure he's not interested. The straight ones are harder to read.

I find it easy to talk to gay guys. They are more intellegent, educated, can hold a converstaion. They are more relaxed, dress better, so that is why girls like them, can go to a formal with them, and he won't try to get into your pants, gay enjoys dancing. Straight guys can learn a lot from them. Straight guys usually want to hang out, hook up, spend your money, won't dance, no intelligent convertation (they save that for their friends). It is not that straight girls like gay guys. It is that they lilke guys who are better and do more things. If there are any good straight guys, I would like to hear from you.

:wtf:

No. Why do you ask?

Just kind of reminded me of a guy I dated the summer between my freshman/sophomore year of high school.

He "turned" after graduation. Hopefully I wasn't responsible. (okay I know it doesn't work like that, but still...)

/ probably should've mentioned that earlier but was a little embarrassed