✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best Live performance of each new song?

ticking_clocks

(Ok, I thought about putting this in the live section, but it just wouldn't get any attention there, on top of that, Live performances have pretty much been Mylo Xyloto, so it relates to the album, and if I'm wrong then I apologize to the mods in advance!)

This may be another useless or meaningless thread, but I was just wondering, What do you guys and gals think is the best live performance of each of the new songs?(Mainly HLH, CB and UATW, since we don't have studio versions for over a month!) I would like to know your opinions cause I want to download the best version/quality to jam out on my ipod to. (Until Mylo Xyloto comes out of course!)

Post links, videos or whatever you like and why you like it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9OE2vwwH9c](HD) Coldplay - Hurts like Heaven / Yellow / In My Place Live on Rock Werchter 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNiA_Zjydyw](HD) Coldplay - Viva La Vida / Charlie Brown / life is for living Live on Rock Werchter 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

best versions of mx/hlh and cb

i cant find a good quality version of them by themselves

In terms of audio quality, Itunes festival was the best even more so Us Against the World which would always sound better the more intimate the setting is.

Hurts like Heaven - Itunes (for the mostly uninterrupted instrumental) and main square france comes to mind.

Major Minus - T in the park

Us Against the World - Itunes / T in the Park

Charlie Brown - Glastonbury / I tunes.

Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall - Lollapalooza

The screw up in Us Against the World at Glastonbury completely lost that performance (of that song, not the show) for me. Up until that point it was fantastic but that little stop completely took me out of the song.

Charlie Brown at Glastonbury though, is legendary.

Us against the world definitely Oxegen and ONLY Oxegen - the sound mix is perfect, you can hear Jonny more clearer then before!

Same with Major Minus --> Oxegen Version!

Hurts Like Heaven - very hard. I like the Glasto version, also the Where the Action is one (epic ending...).

Charlie Brown -- iTunes Festival. Chris' voice as he sings, "Be a cartoon heart," is so in tune with the harmony/backing vocals it gives me goosebumps. And has also caused the rewind button on my remote to fade a little. So brilliant.

For HLH, I think they've gotten better with every performance, and as of now I can't stop listening to the Lollapalooza version.

This thread, though, has totally made me want to check out each version again that people have mentioned just to hear what they thought made it stand out.