✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does it mean? M.M.I.X

coldplay♪♫♪

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^haha, we still have no idea what a xylobryte is and probably wont find out until we hear the album.

i just noticed that the symbol for PoC contains all the letters MMIX (if you think of the I horizontally as the bottom of the crown) maybe some relation there?

^haha, we still have no idea what a xylobryte is and probably wont find out until we hear the album.

i just noticed that the symbol for PoC contains all the letters MMIX (if you think of the I horizontally as the bottom of the crown) maybe some relation there?

Yeah I noticed the x as well, but not all the letters you mentioned. I think there is a relation for sure.

Purely speculation here,

What if M.M.I.X. is the entire name of Mylo Xyloto?

We're not sure that MX is the name of an alien or anything but if it is then M.M.I.X. could possibly be the full name.

Mylo ___ ___ Xyloto

Very possible.

Purely speculation here,

What if M.M.I.X. is the entire name of Mylo Xyloto?

We're not sure that MX is the name of an alien or anything but if it is then M.M.I.X. could possibly be the full name.

Mylo ___ ___ Xyloto

Very possible.

Or ___ Mylo ___ Xyloto/Xylobrytes

man, Ive been spending so much time trying to see if this was some sort of binary code. I thought since the periods were seperating the letters they might not be 2009 in roman numerals, but 1000.1000.1.10 but after trying a bunch of things it doesn't seem like i was right

man, Ive been spending so much time trying to see if this was some sort of binary code. I thought since the periods were seperating the letters they might not be 2009 in roman numerals, but 1000.1000.1.10 but after trying a bunch of things it doesn't seem like i was right

When you put it like that it reminds me of 1,000-1 (Ballad of...) that was initially listed on the South Bank show as a song. But that doesn't explain why it's two 1,000's or the 10 at the end so. :S Fail.

Um, 42 isn't a meaningless title...

In fact, it is the Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything!

It's far from meaningless!

Best post in this thread.

I think it stands for something. Xyolobrytes? May very well be. At any rate, I expect it to be a great short instrumental. :)

1000.1000.1.10 replace . with + = 2011.

OMG