coldplay♪♫♪

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget Roman Numerals

Q. Hello Oracle!

Here's a question about: M.M.I.X.

"MMIX is Roman Numerals for 2009." - Wikicoldplay.com.

Does it have anything to do with 2009?

Also, whats your favorite song on the album?

Thanks!

The Oracle replies:

It doesn't stand for the year 2009 so ignore that entry. I can see why people assume that of course.

As you may have noticed, there were press interviews last week so soon enough details about the album will filter through the media but I do know that when that question was asked, the answer given had nothing to do with Roman Numerals but in fact a crew member. I won't spoil the journalist's fun by repeating the answer. If it doesn't make the final printed interview, I shall let you know!

I haven't heard the whole album yet but PoC is certainly a front runner at the moment. I am loving everything I have heard by the way.

Q. Hello Oracle!

Here's a question about: M.M.I.X.

"MMIX is Roman Numerals for 2009." - Wikicoldplay.com.

Does it have anything to do with 2009?

Also, whats your favorite song on the album?

Thanks!

The Oracle replies:

It doesn't stand for the year 2009 so ignore that entry. I can see why people assume that of course.

As you may have noticed, there were press interviews last week so soon enough details about the album will filter through the media but I do know that when that question was asked, the answer given had nothing to do with Roman Numerals but in fact a crew member. I won't spoil the journalist's fun by repeating the answer. If it doesn't make the final printed interview, I shall let you know!

I haven't heard the whole album yet but PoC is certainly a front runner at the moment. I am loving everything I have heard by the way.

Then "Matt Miller is a Xylobrite?" "Matt Miller is Xyloto?"