✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Singles?

TwistedPolitik

Okay so going by the live performances and pure guesswork, how many singles do you think will be lifted from MX? And which songs?

Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Up in Flames

Hurts Like Heaven

Charlie Brown sounds like it could be a huge hit like Clocks and Viva la Vida, ETIAW and Paradise are obviously already singles, HLH just sounds immediate and catchy to me, which is a clear sign for a single in my opinion and I'm not sure about UIF, but I've heard on here a few times that the band have been talking up this one particular track, not sure if it's true or not but I've just got a good feeling about it.

I was just going to do a thread about this. I think there will be four (excluding ETIAW).

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Up In Flames

Picking number four is tough. I know it's been said that Hurts Like Heaven will be a single, but I never felt that way. Plus, if it was, that would be three singles in a row on the album (I know, AROBTTH). I want to say Up with the Birds, but then I would have two singles that start with the word "up." You can do that with "the" but not any other word. I guess I'll go with DLIBYH.

hopefully all the singles are songs we've already heard, CB or HLH. not PoC though, i want the studio version of that to be unheard untill Oct 24. If Up In Flames is a single, that would be... 9 of 14 tracks that will have been heard before the album's release.:confused:

All the Coldplay albums so far have had singles close together on the tracklisting, so I don't think it's much of a stretch

That's not exactly true. In VLV, singles was LIT (1, or well LIT2 on PM but if was 1 also), Lost (3), LIJ (5), VLV (7), SS (9).

I think:

ETIAW

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Princess Of China

+ Bonus: Hurts Like Heaven

That's not exactly true. In VLV, singles was LIT (1, or well LIT2 on PM but if was 1 also), Lost (3), LIJ (5), VLV (7), SS (9).

I think:

ETIAW

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Princess Of China

+ Bonus: Hurts Like Heaven

You forgot Violet Hill. 7 - 8 - 9.

I'm nearly positive that Hurts Like Heaven won't be a single. Here's my guess.

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Princess of China

Not sure about Up in Flames. It's being compared to See You Soon in it's beautiful simplicity, which is great, but it's not exactly single material.

I think that its possible they could have up to 8 singles

We already have 2 and its very likely that Charlie Brown, Up In Flames, Princess of China and Don't Let It Break Your Heart will be singles.

We could also have Hurts Like heaven

and perhaps there is one more.