✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Am i the only one who likes this song?

Blakexy1125

Listening to it right now. It's...I dunno. It's fine, I guess. I will agree that it's nowhere near as good as some of the new songs they've come out with, but it's not a bad song I think.

I feel like a lot of people who hate the song don't hate the song that much, they're just seeing everyone complain about it, which amplifies their dislike of it and/or compels them to conform to what everyone else is saying.

I feel like a lot of people who hate the song don't hate the song that much, they're just seeing everyone complain about it, which amplifies their dislike of it and/or compels them to conform to what everyone else is saying.

I don't like the song but I have to say that I'd agree with this.

It's cool. They're smart - it's a good bridging song, carrying us from the Viva era to the MX era. It is exciting to think how this song will slot in amongst the album story (you can imagine Charlie Brown gathering energy straight after it). Overall, I think it is a foretaste of what is to come, and personally I can not wait!

Coldpay what happened to youuuuuuuuuuuu guyssss?!!, this is the third awful song there is no heart in it at all, I'm very disappointed, first(every tear drop is..) was a disaster, second(major minus) was below average any young band can make better, third one moving to mars was good just good and not a song to remember after a while......and now this para para para oh it is complete fall down. sorry, I was so excited but after I heard it oh I didn't recognize you guys this just not you don't try to sell out, and I don't want second rush of blood to the head album but at least if you moving to new direction please make this move good and better than your previous albums not very bad change as this 4 song I lost interest even in listening to the new stuff, sorry....I'm very old fan of you guys and I have two copy of each album and so many old fans feel the same we supported you and made you what you are not those who you are trying to impress by this meaningless songs.