✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If this goes on the setlist...

danieltmiller

I dont think they will replace In My Place, but i think they probably should. Theyve actually been playing it in practically the same form for over 10 years now and despite what a great song it is, it does sound quite repetative when you listen to their shows or have been to see them 3 times or more.

It would make sense to me to do it, for the rest of this year because then they could bring it back on tour next year, when ROBTTH has its tenth anniversary, and still keep things fresh.

They've changed up IMP every time they play it...in this tour Jonny does a lot of new stuff on the guitar for it.

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing Paradise replace IMP for one or two years and then IMP will seem fresh and nostalgic as you said.

wtf? Lost is AMAZING live. The arena was literally RUMBLING when it was playing. The biggest mistake would be to cut it off. Seriously.

Agreed, if any song should be dropped it should be that crappy 'Life is for living' song, but with any luck that was just part of the set list for the festivals.

I hope they burn it... and if they put it on the set list, I will go to a gig and bring all the rotten eggs, with my sh´t, and whatever else I can produce, and throw it at chris for playing such crap... and requesting my near 100 euros back.

Yes.. Violet Hill is one of my best ever coldplay songs.. its dark and moody ! and sounds like a cross between them and the Stone Roses..

Pity they ruined it for me when they came to Barcelona...

back to topic.

I will not spoil myself, by checking the set list before I go to their concerts, and this will be on the set list. I just sincerly hope it does not be a part of the on core.. near the end, if so I will make it my cue to make and early exit !