✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If this goes on the setlist...

danieltmiller

:stunned::confused::o

Are you serious? I mean, it's the second single of their new album. There's just no way to not put it on the setlist. And believe, people who were no big Coldplay fans so far will be. And most old fans like it, too. I'm superexcited for the first live performance ;) Maybe wait for it before judging?

I dont think they will replace In My Place, but i think they probably should. Theyve actually been playing it in practically the same form for over 10 years now and despite what a great song it is, it does sound quite repetative when you listen to their shows or have been to see them 3 times or more.

It would make sense to me to do it, for the rest of this year because then they could bring it back on tour next year, when ROBTTH has its tenth anniversary, and still keep things fresh.

If it replaces Shiver I'll be a little disappointed. I will thank the gods if it replaces In My Place.

But I doubt it'll replace it. They might play it for a couple of shows, but I don't think it'll be a permanent addition to the setlist. For the festivals, at least.

What he said.