✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

predictions on the Billboard Hot 100

ihaveabono

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would let you know about your title thread and how people view your maturity but I just feel bad for you...Imke didn't even insult you and in return you call her an "ass-face" and put it in caps on a forum that hundreds of thousands of fans see.

There's "friendly mocking" and then there's just plain...sad.

Hope you feel better about yourself.

Yeah where's the insult in that

Granted it was slightly smart mouthed but she didn't insult your appearance or mock you personally on that kinda level

Normally I don't get into this but I'm just letting you know if you wanna look like a better person you handle things like this then act mature

Also Imke's face is pretty damn amazing.

Granted it was slightly smart mouthed but she didn't insult your appearance or mock you personally on that kinda level

Normally I don't get into this but I'm just letting you know if you wanna look like a better person you handle things like this then act mature

asses can be beautiful too!! whats the insult there? :D:\

Exactly. (especially the last line)

@ihaveabono : I edited the name of the thread because I happen to be a mod and you openly insulted and tried to mock another mod for no real reason. You could've responded in a civil manner but you didn't and instead your resorted to call her a name.

Please don't do it again.

hmmm, just like musical tastes, maybe the definition of what an "insult" is subjective too...:lol::inquisitive::sneaky:

What is the point in replying to the post three separate times?

You are making yourself out to be a little kid by talking like this, too.

hmm, "no real reason"... so funny!!! :D ok! i made a mistake!! i am sorry fellow humans! i was just asking a question!!! anyway, i'll just go find the answer by myself then! :D love love love! sorry if i "offended anyone :)

Care to explain why that is funny?

You asked a question and she replied : "How about you look at the billboard charts and check yourself? :inquisitive:"

She only said that you could go and check it yourself in the billboard chart. I didn't see any insult there from her side unless you consider that answer or smiley a direct insult to you. I'm glad you apologized though so i'll drop this now.

Care to explain why that is funny?

You asked a question and she replied : "How about you look at the billboard charts and check yourself? :inquisitive:"

She only said that you could go and check it yourself in the billboard chart. I didn't see any insult there from her side unless you consider that answer or smiley a direct insult to you. I'm glad you apologized though so i'll drop this now.

for the record, yeah, i considered it an insult but im sorry so there...