✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

predictions on the Billboard Hot 100

ihaveabono

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will know tomorrow and Im sticking with my top 20 debut.

Paradise entered the Rock songs chart at #22 (not a lot of airplay)

I don't think it charted on Pop songs (a song will NEVER hit the top 5 or even top 10 is it's not on Pop radios) Dave and Phil needs to send this song to Pop stations ASAP.

We will know tomorrow and Im sticking with my top 20 debut.

Paradise entered the Rock songs chart at #22 (not a lot of airplay)

I don't think it charted on Pop songs (a song will NEVER hit the top 5 or even top 10 is it's not on Pop radios) Dave and Phil needs to send this song to Pop stations ASAP.

nice :) but i'm still hoping for a top 10 debut, lol,

I feel like this song is popular with the "alt" crowd which now really seems to be any music that doesn't clearly fit into another genere. Its not a real measuring stick but in North America on the XM station Alt Nation it cracked the top 18 most requested songs in less than a week... make of that what you will.

I haven't heard Paradise on the radio yet. I've heard ETIAW, but just not Paradise.

Just checked the Billboard 100 and Adele's "Someone Like You" is #2! Yay! This is such a beautiful song.

Im a Billboard.com junkie.

FYI, Adele, "Someone Like You" was #1 two weeks ago but it was replaced by Maroon5 last week

Billboard will release the top Digital songs in an hour or so. Paradise will most likely be the top debut there (probably top 10 debut in digital)

And later in the afternoon, they will release the Hot 100 charts (Paradise, top 20)

I'd love to see a top 10 debut but I haven't heard Paradise on the radio at all :veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:

From Billboard:

In addition to Bennett's bow with Winehouse, five other songs enter the Hot 100, led by Coldplay's "Paradise" at No. 16. The follow-up to the No. 14-peaking "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" opens as the band's third-highest debut, following "Speed of Sound" (No. 8, 2005) and "Viva La Vida" (No. 15, 2008).

"Paradise," the second single from the band's fifth studio album, "Mylo Xyloto," due Oct. 24, begins on Digital Songs at No. 6 (139,000). Radio is already supporting the song, as it launches on the Triple A adult alternative chart at No. 11 and Alternative Songs at No. 24. "Paradise" goes to pop and adult pop radio Oct. 3.

I have a feeling Pop radios will LOVE this song :)