✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who Else Loves the Last 15 Seconds of Paradise?

MosesTheMarshmallow

No, not because we know the song's going to end, but because it's just absolutely beautiful. That piano and Chris's voice....redeems the crappier parts beyond belief. In fact, everything from the moment Jonny joins is pretty much epic.

Seriously though, THAT PIANO.

Which troubles me, because it looked like, based on the Paris debut on the song, Chris may be standing up for this song. Hopefully this isn't the case because there's so much piano in the song...and if they make all of that backing track I will be very annoyed. :veryangry2:

That last part is just gorgeous, I totally agree..:)

I think in some ways this song has sooo much potential, the begining is great, the verses are amazing, just the chorus I'm not crazy about. This could have been a new viva if not for the chorus. Well, it's still brings that magic espace to me and that's what a great coldplay song should do. A-

The first thing I'm going to do with the album is import it into Audacity, completely remove ETIAW and then edit Paradise so only the start and the end are left. Then I'll get rid of all the other pop bullshit parts from the other songs. I could be left with about 2 minutes of music when I'm done.

No, not because we know the song's going to end, but because it's just absolutely beautiful. That piano and Chris's voice....redeems the crappier parts beyond belief. In fact, everything from the moment Jonny joins is pretty much epic.

Seriously though, THAT PIANO.

Which troubles me, because it looked like, based on the Paris debut on the song, Chris may be standing up for this song. Hopefully this isn't the case because there's so much piano in the song...and if they make all of that backing track I will be very annoyed. :veryangry2:

Ah,and I just wanted to post this.

In reply to the question in the thread's title:

Certainly not me.

The last bit is just successfully worsening the already bad impression after the crappy high "Para- Para- Paradise" bit. :disappointed: :bigcry:

I'd never have thought I'd say something like this about a CP song.

(I stayed mostly silent when ETIAW was released. :P)

Loved ETIAW AND PARADISE! Loved it. I love Chris' voice in paradise. Amazing. Loved his voice ever since. He's like a guy version of Mariah Carey. He can sing all of the octaves in the piano. We've seen the low register in VLV especially Yes. To the high register in ...a lot. :) love everything that they are doing. Huge fan since 2002(AROBTTH) Coz I was only 5 when Parachutes came out, and I love PARACHUTES!!!