✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rating for the new songs that will be on the album?/Will you buy Mylo Xyloto?

Fix42YellowClocks

I've heard a lot of criticisms aimed at many of the new songs, and others completely loving it. And because of that the only the truly outspoken and strongly for or against the songs are heard. So I ask you. How would you rate that songs (out of 10) that we've heard and are going to make MX?

In order on the tracklist:

Hurts Like Heaven: 9.8

Paradise: 3.6

Charlie Brown: 9.4

Us Against the World: 9.8

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall: 7.5

Major Minus: 8.9

And will you buy the album? Even after hearing Paradise last night, which did deter me a bit, I bought the limited edition version for $80. I just realized I'll have to buy the CD separate though because the LE doesn't come out until December 12th. :|

The LE comes with an mp3 download on day of release...just saying, in case you did not know :) I am gonna save my money and take that (as long as it´s decent quality).

I would only rate the studio songs and even then only tentatively as I think they are different once heard within MX, but here we go:

Every Tear: 10/10

Major Minus: 10/10

Paradise: 10/10

Moving To Mars: 8/10

Yeah I will be called a sucker for being so generous, but they are seriously my fav songs in a long time :)

Honestly, hearing Paradise did deter me from ordering the pop-up album, at least in the short term.

On the other hand, as your ratings suggest, this is the only dud for me so far, so I might change my mind.

Edit: Forgot the songs! I'll throw in a few old ones for perspective:

Politik>HLH>CB>MM>UATW>ETIAW>The Hardest Part>Paradise>What If