✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Preview on iTunes (Possible Singles?)

LetsTalk212

This is the caption they are using to plug the new album on iTunes:

"With each subsequent release, Coldplay's musical tableau becomes even more awe-inspiring. This bold new album includes 'Charlie Brown,' an upbeat hook-laden Coldplay classic in the making, the high-flying 'Hurts Like Heaven' and the sweeping arena rocker 'Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall.' Pre-order Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto today and get the single "Paradise" right now."

Does this indicate the future release of Charlie Brown and Hurts Like Heaven as singles?

I'd say that PoC is almost guarenteed to become a single now we know Rihanna is on it.

I would say also I expect Charlie Brown and HLH to be released at singles at some point.

But I think iTunes is merely highlighting the best tracks of the album that have recieved the better critical acclaim/people have already heard to highlight how badass it is.

:sick:

Well, there's no evidence of it but it could be hinting towards it. I'm guessing the following songs will all be singles:

Hurts Like Heaven

Charlie Brown

Princess of China

Up in Flames

Yeah Agree with those song choices possibly

Charlie Brown

Princess of China

Up In Flames

Hurts Like Heaven

In that order.

Also see Mylo Xyloto on Irish iTunes is availible from October 21st.

I see Charlie Brown & Princess of China (ft. Rihanna) being singles. Hurts Like Heaven is definitely the next possibility and Up In Flames is sort of meh. That's the song that depends on how popular it is. We already know that CB & PoC are already going to be hits for obvious reasons and HLH comes next in the rankings.

i think the itunes plug described these songs simply because these are the ones that have been officially released or performed on television. usually itunes will mention the better songs (not taking anything away from HLH/CB) of the album, but obviously alot of songs are still a mystery. i'm sure their album description will change once the actual album drops oct 24

• 10 months later...

Re

Well, there's no evidence of it but it could be hinting towards it. I'm guessing the following songs will all be singles:

Hurts Like Heaven

Charlie Brown

Princess of China

Up in Flames

Oh, right about 1. POC.

We all know about Rihanna's workings on the album, so with that knowledge, I think the pointy-looking 'M' in the lower left-hand corner and the Rihanna 'R' on her album Rated R and Talk That Talk certainly look in relation, even more so that the two worked together at the same time.